Ben, Sass, Lazie, comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben, Sass, Lazie, comment

Willi and Gamma: Can you guys tell me why Bruce has very little to do with the diaspora? Can it be because they are not billionaires or multimillionaire corporations.? Enlighten me, because I am just feeling in the dark.

doesn't he? why is that? i honestly cannot comment and your statement but would be grateful for you to bring me up to speed.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma, why are you asking me the same
      question that I asked? Why do you try to ridicule me so early in the morning? I came to you seeing that you are a learned man and this is your response?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Willi and Gamma: Can you guys tell me why Bruce has very little to do with the diaspora? Can it be because they are not billionaires or multimillionaire corporations.? Enlighten me, because I am just feeling in the dark.
        Can you tell me why after 18 years, Jamaica has very little to do with the Diaspora ?

The linkages are quite pathetic when compared to other nations that have large diaspora.

Comment

second line answered your own
          question. I see you toy with the word analysis but you seem lost on its application.

Comment

ah...jawge i could never possibly ridicule you any more than you are capable of doing to yourself....you raised the question to a topic of which i know nothing ... CLEARLY you already know more than me. is that ridiculing?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did Bruce even mention the diaspora
              in his inagural address? Did he even mention the diaspora in his opening of the debate? No. Why? Maybe dem money too small, ah who dem anyway?

Comment

ok..so that is why? hmmmm....

Comment

So is where di remittances come from? Dat look like having much to do with the diaspora to me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jawge, nuh watch nuh face. Is insult gamma just insult yuh! No mind how it sound nice, is diss him diss di big man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The new philosophy it seems; is dat ah
                      chicken feed money. if dem ah did billionaire or multimillionaire dem could ah say suppen. Dem is waste ah time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        So is where di remittances come from? Dat look like having much to do with the diaspora to me!
                        Yes, but if you can see farther than your nose remittance is the lowest value add of a Diaspora.

I think I am expecting too much from this forum.

I might have to lower my expectations considerably.

Mi nuh unnastan.. is nuh big school nuff ah unnuh guh ?

Comment

Well Bob did sing say;
                          "yuh tink you're in heaven but yuh living in hell, time alone........
                          mi easy man. Deh yah cause mi ah God pickney.

Comment

how so?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              second line answered your own
                              question. I see you toy with the word analysis but you seem lost on its application.
                              Yuh come in here talking bout Bruce when 18 years under your comrades have produced squat in terms of real linkages..

Man, tek wheh yuhself.

Comment

Working...
                              X