Clear All

heheh. Yuh gwaan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Remittance come from diaspora or not!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh yeah, explain this: Your man Bruce
        roun off him mout bout Chavez election time. He is now PM I thought he would be severing all ties with Venezuela. Guess what? It was the skill of the PNP to get the oil deal to keep things stable when price of oil spiked.When I was in Ja April had to say to some labourites; my my you guys are paying less than one USD a gallon for gas. Is one option unnuh have an dat is to sell off Ja and the populace will not benefit one bit from this. Time will prove that the PNP was more adept at handling the economy, you came in on deceit and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Oh yeah, explain this: Your man Bruce
          roun off him mout bout Chavez election time. He is now PM I thought he would be severing all ties with Venezuela. Guess what? It was the skill of the PNP to get the oil deal to keep things stable when price of oil spiked.When I was in Ja April had to say to some labourites; my my you guys are paying less than one USD a gallon for gas. Is one option unnuh have an dat is to sell off Ja and the populace will not benefit one bit from this. Time will prove that the PNP was more adept at handling the economy, you came in on deceit and lies.
          LOL !! WHOEEE !!!

How much time are you giving... 1 Month ?

LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Remittance come from diaspora or not!?
            Relevance ?

We are discussing the strength of the linkages.. remittance is one linkage... the LOWEST VALUE ADD.

If that is all that is being offered, the grade is F... F for Failure.

Anything else to offer ?

Comment

and this is the best counter argument
              you can give. The PNP dodged that silver bullet that was supposed to wreak havoc on ja. Now your Man Bruce is in he is silent on Chavez. Why unnuh tell Chavez fi tek whey himself? woooeeee, now who look like a clown?

Comment

you can give. The PNP dodged that silver bullet that was supposed to wreak havoc on ja. Now your Man Bruce is in he is silent on Chavez. Why unnuh tell Chavez fi tek whey himself? woooeeee, now who look like a clown?
                You think we dodged a bullet ?

Heh, heh.

I wonder what is happening over in Trinidad... wi find any LNG yet ?

Comment

Wi have 2 words now.

Lumpen and Mendicant.. Bruce school yuh bout di 2nd one.

Look like yuh subscribe to both.. bout dodge bullet.

Comment

Still can't answer the question,
                    nuh worry yuhself, ah guess Grace Kennedy wi set tings right.

Comment

Boss when yuh talking to mi try
                      to leave the slave master argument outside. It just doesn't work in the theatre aof analysis and logic okay. You must know by now that a man of knowledge is above mere labels.

Comment

and just what is the relevance to you? an ETERNAL learner surely cannot be classified as a man of knowledge can he?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

last time I check he was touring royal caribbean and Spring valley. He was in Atlanta and Miami as well meetng people.

How you know he has nothing to do with the diaspora? What you say him and Dawn Ritch have the same views?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How many of the diaspora did
                            he invite to join his cabinet or act as advisors? Is like yuh nuh undastan say is ah money ting dis.

Comment

Boss when yuh talking to mi try
                              to leave the slave master argument outside. It just doesn't work in the theatre aof analysis and logic okay. You must know by now that a man of knowledge is above mere labels.
                              Oh get over yourself.

If you want to participate in a 'REAL' forum let me know, you can test your mettle with leading economists in the Diaspora... careful though, dem man rough up the likes of Robothom with ease.

Comment

How many of the diaspora did
                                he invite to join his cabinet or act as advisors? Is like yuh nuh undastan say is ah money ting dis.
                                Yuh send in yuh application yet ?

Or you caught in the dual-citizen trap ?

Comment

Working...
                                X