Just hear a man pon Mutty show seh that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so explain this in the US:
    you have bankrupted all your businesses and you are going before select committee to be approved for Treasury secretary. Bet Genius mutty don't touch that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      One aspect is you have to come armed with a level of intelligence otherwise you will quickly be exposed.

Why yuh tink di PNP Executive sloths had to stay faar from dat program ?

Anytime yuh have a chance check out a program on BBC called Hard Talk.. then check out a programme called 'The Breakfast Club'...

Motty program is the exception to the rule of apathy and sycophantism in Jamaica.

Is not Motty fault seh the PNP have been carrying on with absolute rubbish for 18 years.. dem lucky ah no merica dem deh.. dem would haffi run from di airwaves...
      ...how many call-in talk shows are there in Jamaica?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        They make me miss the ranting lawyer lady who switched form PNP to form her own party then come back to the PNP...what's her name against Antoinette Haughton-Cardenas...believe it or not she used to actually give out information and solutions on her show...in between the ranting and shouting that is.
        Solutions ? Heh, heh.

There are cabinets full of 'solutions' and studies in the Govt Ministries..

Implementation seems to be a problem the PNP have.

It is only a mystery if you do not understand their order of priority.

'We always believe we are best of the country and so ANYTHING that will cause use to be in power is therefore good for the country..'

That mentality is fraught with peril and the country has suffered greatly as a consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          so explain this in the US:
          you have bankrupted all your businesses and you are going before select committee to be approved for Treasury secretary. Bet Genius mutty don't touch that subject.
          Jawge, start a new thread please.

I think you are trying to say something.. you are going to need a whole new thread based on experience.

Comment

how much worse can he do? the country already bankrupt.....so much so in fact that it will tek about 3 people to fix it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Like when PJ went on the show and Mutty turned into a lovable little kitten who could not stop referring to the then PM as "Mr Patterson this and Mr Patterson that" and all the hard driving questions he had in the man's absence flew right out of his head in an instant????

Hmmmmmm, thinking man's show indeed...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I am not surprised that you see it that
                way. Now tray to look at it from another angle: let's try the remote chance that Mr.Shaw may not be properly equipped to handle the job (given his past business experiences). Try it and tell me what you get.

Comment

you get one the most successful financial minds in jamaica today don wehby, assisting him to try and rehabilitate the mess that is there.

is the mess that is there in question by the way? do you think that the country's finances are satisfactory?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma don't insult me here. Audley gave the
                    jakan populace that he was going to work miracles for the Ja economy, you now come to me with best business mind. Is Ja a corporation? BTW you still did not answer me on looking at things from a diffrent angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      Gamma don't insult me here. Audley gave the
                      jakan populace that he was going to work miracles for the Ja economy, you now come to me with best business mind. Is Ja a corporation? BTW you still did not answer me on looking at things from a diffrent angle.
                      Jawge, tek wheh yuhself with di almshouse arguments.

Just hold yuh corner, watch and LEARN how one manages and develops a country.

Is not even 1 month gone.. if yuh cyaan handle di dissapointment of the election result... seek a therapist.

Comment

But...is who is di big man in di ministry? And I don't mean Roger Clarke-big. Is who run di finance ministry?!?!

Not that it really matters. I just hope all three of them can pull us out of this rut!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok...THAT is the point i.e. can they get us out of the mess....as usual jawge's focus is on the mundane if not downright irrelevant.

Comment

jawge ...yuh keep giving more credit than i deserve......i more than answered your question....is your one track mind prevent you from seeing it.

ja is like a corporation enter don wehby....which corporation had omar run before he was MOF?

Comment

How presumptious!!!

Host, Wilmot 'Motty' Perkins says the underlying intent of the programme is to 'focus public attention on the gaping hiatus between what is and what might be, and to do it within a broad framework that embraces not only the history of Jamaica, but the history of mankind'.

Is this for real????

Comment

Who said these words..and to whom were they spoken?

'We always believe we are best of the country and so ANYTHING that will cause use to be in power is therefore good for the country..'

Comment

Working...
                                X