Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News--Isiah Thomas lose the case

Jury sides with the former female Knicks employee who sued him for $10m
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

i saw it...i was surprised by the verdict. interestingly she was make quarter million a year!

i have other comments but they are not appropriate for this forum.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

golddigger?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

if isiah sexually harassed her it's because isiah is gay!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          if isiah sexually harassed her it's because isiah is gay!!!!
          I was thinking the same thing. She look like an overworked mule

Comment

Dag! Unnu play ruff sah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oooh, play nice Gamma...ouch
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

that is the nice version!

Comment

It can't get worse than that. Yuh just a chat fi chat sake!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok...your likkle secret dat!
                    Last edited by Gamma; October 2, 2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

That is very unkind.
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

perhaps....but so is a charge of sexual harassment as a means of revenge.

Comment

Certainly, Jurist Gamma, you understand the difference between holding an opinion based on info from newscasts, and holding an opinion based on hearing all the facts presented in evidence & obtained through examination/cross-examination of witnesses. Unless we hear & see all the jury heard and saw, how can we know that she was not correct? I have my reasons to be skeptical, but I dont know that I can go as far as you did.

Respect same way.
                          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

11 Million dollars plus automatic black listing. She will never see a good job again.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Are you sure that she was not advised to look that way by her lawyer? What do think the jury would do it she dressed sexy for court?
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X