• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God for Archives...he he he

September 26th, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Lazie vbmenu_register("postmenu_49693", true);
    Reggae Ambassador

Leggo di tape nuh? Edith say double, Portia say 100%. Leggo di tape. Mi search the gleaner from July 19, 2006 to the 28th and there is no mention of it. Unless its on the 29th ... I am yet to check the observer.

I dont get it. Lazie was correct, there was no newspaper record of it and he rightly asked for the tape!!!

Before starting to gloat, dont forget that it was the PNP that first screwed the nurses. Audley has tried the same, but he propably will be the one to pay the piper.

Comment

It is not gloating, it goes to prove a point that the Internet as good as it is is not perfect...I am almost sure the clip of Audley's promise was on the news as i am sure I saw or heard it.

One of the problems with politicians and the JLP in particular leading up to the election was that they made so many promises, a lot of them reckless, that they cant even remember them now.

In some cases the promises are doable but not in the time frame they said they would do them.

I am hearing now they never promised to lower the Portmore toll or even do away with it but to "look into it".
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

the man who promise to "look into it" is smart politician who know him can't do nothing bout it but want the vote.

The man who promise to lower it know too well that chances of him doing that is slim and is not as smart.

Shaw was foolish to make promise on numbers, he could have use other words so nobody couldn't pin in down but a guess him have to meet his own waterloo.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          It is not gloating, it goes to prove a point that the Internet as good as it is is not perfect...I am almost sure the clip of Audley's promise was on the news as i am sure I saw or heard it.

One of the problems with politicians and the JLP in particular leading up to the election was that they made so many promises, a lot of them reckless, that they cant even remember them now.

In some cases the promises are doable but not in the time frame they said they would do them.

I am hearing now they never promised to lower the Portmore toll or even do away with it but to "look into it".
          I can confirm the Portmore Toll thing.

They specifically said that they could make no guarantees as the contracts were signed up, but that they would look into renegotiating that away for maybe a longer term contract.

Lots of Labourites out there saying why bother, as PNP won ALL 3 Portmore seats, so the people must be satisfied with it. I would still try, as the JLP made huge votes strides in Portmore and their support there is stronger than ever.

The silly Portmore promise was the one about looking into giving them Parish status!!! Not over Spanish Town's dead body...though Town people half kill Spain Town already!!!

Comment

ooooohhhhhh.....anyway like how is country me come fram....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And what about Andrew Holness' words regarding the CXC payments?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have been busy since yesterday, just scan through your writings and didn't fully grasp it. I will read it again later.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All of a sudden you disown the Kingston side of the family??? You Think Clarendon any better these days? As them like to say May Pen is no Play Pen
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

may pen is not country! in fact from what i hear is a cemetery....is DEEP rural clarendon mi come from!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X