Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need another Ministry,

Ministry of Promises.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I want somebody to deny that the JLP promised to bring back the death penalty. If yuh bad...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

cho mi think the PNP did have that one. How many times them promise that again?

If Bruce succeed there he will surely make them look bad again.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

if they didn't they should have....and by the way didn't the pnp promise that too? and isn't it all intimately tied in with to the rush to launch the CCJ?

for clarity capital punishment is till on the books they wanted to resume it...while the court of appeal, in an initiave begun by rattray (when he was CJ) had been commuting (on application by counsel) many death sentences to a life sentence (in some instances to a term sentence) based on the pratt and morgan decision

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

at one stage the PNP did a blame the JLP for not supporting hanging so let us see what a go happen and what dem a go say if Bruce did.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, it will be very interesting to see how they will trip over themselves.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X