The Flip Flopping for votes continues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did holness say?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      I found it interesting that Brain Damaged has not commented directly on the lies that Andrew Holness and by extension the government has told to the people. instead he tries to argue around it and find some escapist tactic.

He is almost as good as Lazie in this regard but Lazie is the very best where that is concerned.
      What would you like me to say ?

All Politicians are 'liars'.. some more bold than others...?

Election promises are not the problem,.. Management of the Country and its resources has been the problem.. it is up to you to determine who are the better Managers..

Diaper change and that is a good thing.. don't complain about a slight smell after sitting quite happily in a cesspool.. it is disingenuous at best.

Comment

par for the course...never expected anything else...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

See above, my initiating post.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No need to say anything. The voters will say it for you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              par for the course...never expected anything else...
              I on the other am quite surprised at the behaviour of the Klan..

I mean not even a PRETENSE of objectivity.

My behaviour is consistent.. I raise the alarm at serious issues.. if I were to raise my voice at every inconsistency or 'flip flop' exhibited by the previous Govt.. well you would need at least 2 more servers to manage the load.

The lumpen looks like they can wear 2 hats.. Cheerleaders or Alarmists depending on who sits on the Govt side.. two extremes..

LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                No need to say anything. The voters will say it for you!
                5 years is a good amount of time.. pace yourselves..

Damn.. it look like this election hit some people worse than I thought..

Comment

ok....liad must have good memory.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X