Exile mi haffi say respek again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile mi haffi say respek again

to yuh boss. You understand my usage of symbolism and at the same time it tells me you have certain knowledge. Most will quickly conclude that my usage of slavery is from a racial standpoint and is restricted to blacks. I only use the plantation slavery system because this is what I have vast knowledge on. In this new age slavery is not restricted to blacks alone (never was back then either). I see that we are jumping all over ourselves to herald in a new master.

It's interesting to note how the slaves that work in the great house are bent on destroying the PNP. They use the "Dunce" Portia as the excuse to divide and entually destroy the party. They know that the PNP's intelligensia is not comfortable with NannyP hence they push I am educated and you are not cause. What is ironic is that Garvey went through the same thing with the black "intellectuals" in the US and JA. This forces me to ask: are we being educated or programmed? How is it that the caucasians doesn't have this problem when their visionaries step forward. We don't seem to fully grasp the concept of political leadership.

BTW one even said; if Nanny P can't join with Bruce, she should resign. A comedian at his best.

Thanks. The thing is, we will not always agree with each other here but sometimes people get intimidated by the unkown so they they react from the gut and either they make a mockery, laugh or insult...or run. No watch no face.

Comment

True dat as mi say
      yuh haff di knowledge. Man cyaan juss agree pon everyting, dis werl wouldn't be correct then.

Respek sah.

Comment

Lazie, Maudib and Comment do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X