Karl, yuh see this...Robotham article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    That is over US$100,000 dollars for every man woman and child in Jamaica...

You sir are stark raving mad.
    Well the madness depends on either of these two things - Where you see the country at this moment!
    ...and, exactly where you would like to see it 'tomorrow'?

You sir, need to learn how to read...I never said, we could do all that is necessary immediately. That saying about doing "all" immediately is your Brucie and your klan!

I'll repeat - You all need to start speaking truth - and, tell the people there is no other way but "not changing course". It has to be as dictated by access to funding - slow deliberate incremental steps on the way FORWARD! That is what I have been saying before the elections, during the pre-elections propoganda war and still after the elections - Bruce and his band and the JLP klan will soon run into that truism head-on! There are no inflow of funds to prevent borrowing, some amount of spending on social programs, seeking aid/gifts from those who would supply same, increasing tax inflows, continue improving the investment climate and deficit financing.

That can only change...any change can happen only if and when foreign exchange earnings/inflows improve dramatically in a short time! The JLP has a magic wand to do same? ...if not it is the same - slow deliberate incremental change/steps on the way FORWARD i.e. the PNP's course...or, as the PNP termed it "not changing course"!

Brucie, and you and the rest of his klan can keep up the foolishness. You can only fool the majority of the people for so long! ...then story will come to bump!
    Last edited by Karl; October 2, 2007, 08:45 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Well the madness depends on either of these two things - Where you see the country at this moment!
      ...and, exactly where you would like to see it 'tomorrow'?

You sir, need to learn how to read...I never said, we could do all that is necessary immediately. That saying about doing "all" immediately is your Brucie and your klan!

I'll repeat - You all need to start speaking truth - and, tell the people there is no other way but "not changing course". It has to be as dictated by access to funding - slow deliberate incremental steps on the way FORWARD! That is what I have been saying before the elections, during the pre-elections propoganda war and still after the elections - Bruce and his band and the JLP klan will soon run into that truism head-on! There are no inflow of funds to prevent borrowing, some amount of spending on social programs, seeking aid/gifts from those who would supply same, increasing tax inflows, continue improving the investment climate and deficit financing.

That can only change...any change can happen only if and when foreign exchange earnings/inflows improve dramatically in a short time! The JLP has a magic wand to do same? ...if not it is the same - slow deliberate incremental change/steps on the way FORWARD i.e. the PNP's course...or, as the PNP termed it "not changing course"!

Brucie, and you and the rest of his klan can keep up the foolishness. You can only fool the majority of the people for so long! ...then story will come to bump!
      Wheh yuh seh.. 1 Billion a year for 300 years ?

Please.. just stop.

18 years wasted.. derailed in 1989 growing at 6%... 18 years later struggling for 1.5% with a debt of 1 Trillion Dollars.

Those jokers and their cheerleaders should be yapping from behind bars.

Unnuh brazen pon top of it. 'We always believe we are best for the country..'

Talk bout unnuh will be WATCHING the Govt.. well I hope dem watch and LEARN..

Comment

Not at all, every other week he bashes the JLP. He alternates. He wants to use Bruce to unseat Portia.

Not sure who he is backing, could be Bunting or Thwaites.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Wheh yuh seh.. 1 Billion a year for 300 years ?

Please.. just stop.

18 years wasted.. derailed in 1989 growing at 6%... 18 years later struggling for 1.5% with a debt of 1 Trillion Dollars.

Those jokers and their cheerleaders should be yapping from behind bars.

Unnuh brazen pon top of it. 'We always believe we are best for the country..'

Talk bout unnuh will be WATCHING the Govt.. well I hope dem watch and LEARN..
          Well it is strange you cannot agree with such figures yet in short order we are going to be 1st World? ...or, the lessor move from the "18 years wasted" to "everything fixed"?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X