Shaw not horsing around - To take a serious look at Caymanas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    We are trying to ascertain what his Phd is in...what discipline.
    3 cyaad trick! He was certainly an expert on that.

The JIS website refer to it as economics.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So, I guess you don't know. Next!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        So, I guess you don't know. Next!
        You do provide good laughter now and again.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it's a phd in econimics from norwestern and if i remember correctly his thesis was something geographically oriented...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            it's a phd in econimics from norwestern and if i remember correctly his thesis was something geographically oriented...
            Mi nuh know what the thesis was about, but him somehow have a PhD in Economics. Whew .... look what him duh to the economy?

Comment

Thanks, gamma! Do you think he knew a thing or two about economics?

I wonder if people on this forum know what economic geography is all about?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What did he do to the economy?

All mi a tell unnu - mek sure Audley get thru him CAPE! People now view him as the figurehead in the ministry. Him not even drive di best SUV because Wehby Range Rover Sport a di lick!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What did he do to the economy?

Whey yuh live again? If yuh need me fi explain that to you.

Comment

I think you had Internet longer than me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I think you had Internet longer than me.
                      That mean yuh have it now ... simply mek use of it. Why unuh cannot keep it real?

Comment

i don't know what it is about...i could guess...he SHOULD know something about economics.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X