No announcement yet.

Opposition Leader ready to talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.. it is a matter of vocabulary and your usage is faulty.

Comment

source considered. source rejected.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Be that as it may...the woman bare faced in saying that Bruce did not invite her to talk when he did so directly to her at the inauguration. You want a link to the video?? What you think she wasnt ther?
        Clearly she was stating she got no official invite. No bareface in what she said...it is the fact, that Bruce was posturing for the media.

As to the confrontation argument, I am not saying that she must acquisce to everything...not at all, we need a strong opposition. However, it is pointless to be ranting and raging and a priori rule out any engagement! This is why I am glad that she seems to be coming around.

BTW, the people originally saying that Portia cant manage the wuk were not in the JLP...
        Anyone can view a speech as 'rant and rave'...certainly if she was considered to have 'ranted and raved' it could be said, Bruce's response at a public function was if not 'ranting and raving' could be cionsidered to have 'boxed dun di 'oman'?

Let us now fairly...di election dun...deal with the substance of what the leader Bruce does and the leader Portia does. Agreed?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"But I cannot respond to something said by way of the radio or the papers. Mr. Golding has not said to me ‘Portia, I want to talk to you', if Mr. Golding wants to speak to me I will speak with him any time. I will do anything in the interest of Jamaica," she said.

I already said I am encouraged by the new tone. I dont care about election or otherwise. Portia needs to act right...IN HER OWN INTEREST.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            "But I cannot respond to something said by way of the radio or the papers. Mr. Golding has not said to me ‘Portia, I want to talk to you', if Mr. Golding wants to speak to me I will speak with him any time. I will do anything in the interest of Jamaica," she said.

I already said I am encouraged by the new tone. I dont care about election or otherwise. Portia needs to act right...IN HER OWN INTEREST.
            Couldn't agree with you more!
            ...but, saying Bruce has not called as of yet...is correct, if she has not received his outstretched hand on his "PM" letterhead!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Working...
              X