Minister of wharanat??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister of wharanat??

Portia named Shadow ministers of Global Warming and Faith based initiatives?

Tell me seh this is a joke, please!

aaahhhhh aahhhh and then them have Minister of evironment pon top a dat.

Mi hear say Phinn a shadow junior Minister
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Portia named Shadow ministers of Global Warming and Faith based initiatives?

Tell me seh this is a joke, please!
      Willi, mi tink a joke yuh was joking - so mi had to go read the paper fi myself:

The full slate reads:
      . Portia Simpson Miller - Opposition Leader and spokesman on development, gender, sports and 'faith-based matters'; deputies Sharon Hay Webster and Ian Hayles;

Dr Omar Davies - finance, planning and the public service; deputy Fitz Jackson;
      . Dr Peter Phillips - national security; deputy Dr Donald Rhodd;
      . A J Nicholson - justice and constitutional affairs;
      . Roger Clarke - agriculture, rural development and land; deputy, Noel Arscott;
      . Robert Pickersgill - housing, infrastructure and transport; deputy Dr Patrick Harris;
      . Anthony Hylton - foreign affairs and foreign trade; deputy Dr Morais Guy;
      . Peter Bunting - industry and commerce; deputy Kern Spencer;
      . Phillip Paulwell - mining and energy; deputy Michael Peart;
      . Derrick Kellier - labour and social security; deputy Natalie Neita-Headley;
      . Maxine Henry-Wilson - education, science and technology; deputy, Ronald Thwaites;
      . Dr Fenton Ferguson - health, environment and global warming;
      . Dr Wykeham McNeil - tourism, entertainment and culture;
      . Lisa Hanna - information and youth; and
      . Dean Peart - local government and community development.
      Dr Peter Phillips is the Leader of Opposition Business in the Lower House and A J Nicholson in the Upper House.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
      X