RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie,Maudib,Gamma,Sass,Bricky,me,willi et al...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie,Maudib,Gamma,Sass,Bricky,me,willi et al...

We need to applause our selves for endorsing Bruce Golding,so far we can tell he is the right man for the job.For all you Comrades....join the waggan he may may make Eddie and Michael achievements look small.4 % Growth rate within the next 2-3 yrs.Crime back to the 1960's levels in 3 yrs,More boys attending UWI ,am taking bets $20 a head.

$20?!?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      $20?!?!?!
      Thats U$20 ... not J$.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Better if a did Canadian. Dat selling for more than the US today!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

US$ taking a beating on the international markets as it has dipped to record lows against the Euro as well
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Ah years mi ah tell unno that this was on the card.....but NOOO

Unno prefer listen to Dr Phinn. LoL

Comment

If not in a newspaper or website mi nah tek it serious. A who you write fah?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bwoy the way how the $$$ and the subprime a lick me yah now, I have to change course cause mi internation reserve a go fast.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So what you saying, you make better prophesies than Phinn?
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Proof in di pudding...

Comment

Why Reggaeboyzscdiscussionforum of course.

An auspicious online publication! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                        We need to applause our selves for endorsing Bruce Golding,so far we can tell he is the right man for the job.For all you Comrades....join the waggan he may may make Eddie and Michael achievements look small.4 % Growth rate within the next 2-3 yrs.Crime back to the 1960's levels in 3 yrs,More boys attending UWI ,am taking bets $20 a head.

Comment

Working...
                        X