Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie jump pon a flight- AJ have cheap specials

Last chance to get on November voters’ list

THE Electoral Office of Jamaica says its offices in all 60 constituencies will be open tomorrow to facilitate the registration of persons wishing to get their names of the new voters’ list, expected to be published in November.
    According to Danville Walker, the director of elections, although electoral offices are not usually open on the weekend, a special effort was being made to facilitate persons who might not have been able to visit the constituency offices during the work-week.
    “Members of the public have two more days to get on the November 30 voters’ list. Our offices will be open between 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday and 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday,” the director of elections said in a statement yesterday.
    He warned that persons who are not registered by Saturday will not be on the November 30 voters’ list, and “will not be allowed to vote, if an election is called before May 31, 2008”.
    The EOJ said, too, that persons who were taken off the last voters’ list because they were not re-verified, should also visit the EOJ’s constituency offices to be registered, if they want to get on the November list.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

BTW Lazie check your email...two wicked ones..the second had me laughing so hard I almost cried, not sure if it was the horrible english or the actual content or even the combination but it is the funniest thing I have heard in a very long time.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Stay deh. Lazie can probably register and vote online!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha ha ha..Cyber man that he is, you probably right...he might even be registered already.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Nuh mind sharp, him have couple ballot boxes stashed away under his bed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dat sound like sup'm whey mi woulda like fi prips tuh....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh! me tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X