The Poppy Show dem woulda come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poppy Show dem woulda come

a talk bout broken promises blah .. blah. Yet, none a dem nuh see the need fi post that the PM is pushing to have the Leader of the Opposition on the same level as the Deputy PM?

I live among the creatures of the night.
    Vampires, hypocrites and parasites.

Sickko, yuh still bittah?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Omar dun say dat Bruce is not an idiot. Bruce is preparing for the near future, when he will be, once again, the Leader of the Opposition!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Omar dun say dat Bruce is not an idiot. Bruce is preparing for the near future, when he will be, once again, the Leader of the Opposition!
      Omar should know. Yuh find it hard fi give him credit .. don't?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When him deserve it, him wi get it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When him deserve it, him wi get it.
          As mi little cousin loves to say .... "Yeah, Rriggght!!!"

Comment

Gwaan with you tracing and name calling big man..more power to you, dem say if you cant use intellect shout and drown it out....you just a hear this bout what Bruce saying...oh mi forget you have to wait pon the Internet filter first...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Gwaan with you tracing and name calling big man..more power to you, dem say if you cant use intellect shout and drown it out....you just a hear this bout what Bruce saying...oh mi forget you have to wait pon the Internet filter first...
              Anybody tracing round here its you. You taking ev'rything personal since September 3rd. Here is one thing you may have overlooked living at ground zero, there was a feed on the JIS website and on the JLP's website.

As mi say .. check yuhself.

Comment

You may question the motive and prognosticate election outcomes.. you cannot question the wisdom of the move.

Bruce is making clear just what poor leadership we have had to endure since 1992.

And none of unnuh can give me an explanation of WHY we had to waste 18 years..

There are 2 reasons why Jamaica is at the bottom of the barrel.. support of Almshouse and Badmind behaviour.. a deadly combination... not pointing any fingers but when one asks what kinds of people are guilty I simply give them the URL for a certain forum..

Mi sure seh unnuh nevah go merica and support Almshouse behaviour inna Govt.. so mi nuh know why unnuh muss treat yard suh shabby..

Comment

September 3rd and 4th are watershed dates for you it seems- you keep talking about how I have behaved since then...maybe you should have been a clinical psychologist.

Fact is I live here and CHOSE to live here regardless of which party is in power. I never chose to pull up stakes and run.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

and you stayed there all your life right?

Just like you people came abroad to better themselves, some of us get stuck with family and other things and can't pack a grip like you and head home even if we wanted to.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      September 3rd and 4th are watershed dates for you it seems- you keep talking about how I have behaved since then...maybe you should have been a clinical psychologist.

Fact is I live here and CHOSE to live here regardless of which party is in power. I never chose to pull up stakes and run.
                      Irrespective, you have yuh escape strategy. When you were living it up overseas, I was in it, now the script is flipped.

I notice the poppy show dem quick fi cuss the JLP, how none a unuh nuh post the latest info from Transparency International.

The more yuh act like Jawge, is the more people gonna stop taking you serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

And none of unnuh can give me an explanation of WHY we had to waste 18 years..
                        Yuh still don't know why?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

don't go there 'sass...it isn't necessary.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X