The Comrade them a grab at straws

Yes she was but after negociating with the govt for how long?

The fact is they could have strike and they didn't. They didn't demand 100% increase either. The JLP hasn't even chosen their advisor yet. You want to give people time to move out of government house but not the government to set up their committees and directors first.
    Maybe they didn't demand 100% because they were never promised 100%! And did the nurses say they want the increase now?!?

Ms James would be rightly served if she wait until the ministry of health and finance is properly choosen and go and negociate first, not to use the bully pulprit.
    Were they improperly chosen?! Chill! I don't see her bullying anyone!

There is no way the Internet can ever be better than being there...you need to stop the foolishness.

Check yourself and your idiotic statements
      I was looking for your 'on the ground' report on the guy that was selling Johnny Walker from a container in Cherry Gardens was it ?

How it guh again ?

Heh, heh. LOL !! WHOEEEE !!

Daddy S. mussi a roll in him grave wid laughter !

?????.

How long have they negociated with the PNP for?

Mosiah if negociations go sour I can understand taking to the public but I don't support badmanism of any kind before negociating whether with the JLP or PNP.

That kind of protest is only necessary as last resort not first.

you wouldn't see it.

Not surprising.

Show me the protest and the badmanism.

And how long have they negotiated with the PNP govt.?

I am as cultist as you are. The difference is I am not afraid to admit.

I have said long before,(we) Jamaica is weak on activism, all demands that promises be kept are welcome.
                The JLP completed free tuition as half.. was already being paid by the previous Govt.

The baton carrying JLP MUST pave the way so that in the future Jakans will find it tough choosing between being a civil servant or working for the fat cheque private sector. If the terror that touches most people is debt then by using its resources, Govt. can lessen the burden on civil servants without having to increase salary.Suffice it to say, such actions may even end up regulating the private sector regarding its fat cheque workers.
                If Bruce runs to the IMF and or World Bank then he is ignorant.

yeah the two a we inna Rasta Party.

I am as cultist as you are. The difference is I am not afraid to admit.
                    AHHHH !!! Can you please add that to your signature.. for those that do not know, so when they see you post something that does not make sense, they understand the reason...

And you are not a cultist? Then why is your picture there in the dictionary?

yeah the two a we inna Rasta Party.
                        Did you really fall for that "Rasta Party' BS ???

The are trying to frame the debate in public and using bogus information that is not available, without any offical contact with the government.

What is that?

Ask Sickko him will tell you.

Show me the protest and the badmanism.

And how long have they negotiated with the PNP govt.?

And you are not a cultist? Then why is your picture there in the dictionary?
                              Sorry.. left JA before I could be sucked into that rubbish.. there is nothing in Jamaica for me to be cultist about..

If Bruce runs to the IMF and or World Bank then he is ignorant.

Ignorant why? Chase giving you a loan at 15%, HSBC is giving a loan at 6.5% with all the other conditions being the same. Who would you sign the loan contract with?

What if the gov't is able to gain cheaper loans from these institutions? Last year the IMF admitted that their proposals were not always the best and have pledged to be more flexible.

The national debt is almost 1 trillion, I see no problem.