The Comrade them a grab at straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Yes she was but after negociating with the govt for how long?

The fact is they could have strike and they didn't. They didn't demand 100% increase either. The JLP hasn't even chosen their advisor yet. You want to give people time to move out of government house but not the government to set up their committees and directors first.
    Maybe they didn't demand 100% because they were never promised 100%! And did the nurses say they want the increase now?!?

Ms James would be rightly served if she wait until the ministry of health and finance is properly choosen and go and negociate first, not to use the bully pulprit.
    Were they improperly chosen?! Chill! I don't see her bullying anyone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      There is no way the Internet can ever be better than being there...you need to stop the foolishness.

Check yourself and your idiotic statements
      I was looking for your 'on the ground' report on the guy that was selling Johnny Walker from a container in Cherry Gardens was it ?

How it guh again ?

Heh, heh. LOL !! WHOEEEE !!

Daddy S. mussi a roll in him grave wid laughter !

Comment

?????.

How long have they negociated with the PNP for?

Mosiah if negociations go sour I can understand taking to the public but I don't support badmanism of any kind before negociating whether with the JLP or PNP.

That kind of protest is only necessary as last resort not first.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you wouldn't see it.

Not surprising.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Show me the protest and the badmanism.

And how long have they negotiated with the PNP govt.?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am as cultist as you are. The difference is I am not afraid to admit.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have said long before,(we) Jamaica is weak on activism, all demands that promises be kept are welcome.
                The JLP completed free tuition as half.. was already being paid by the previous Govt.

The baton carrying JLP MUST pave the way so that in the future Jakans will find it tough choosing between being a civil servant or working for the fat cheque private sector. If the terror that touches most people is debt then by using its resources, Govt. can lessen the burden on civil servants without having to increase salary.Suffice it to say, such actions may even end up regulating the private sector regarding its fat cheque workers.
                If Bruce runs to the IMF and or World Bank then he is ignorant.

Blessed

Comment

yeah the two a we inna Rasta Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I am as cultist as you are. The difference is I am not afraid to admit.
                    AHHHH !!! Can you please add that to your signature.. for those that do not know, so when they see you post something that does not make sense, they understand the reason...

Comment

And you are not a cultist? Then why is your picture there in the dictionary?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah the two a we inna Rasta Party.
                        Did you really fall for that "Rasta Party' BS ???

Comment

The are trying to frame the debate in public and using bogus information that is not available, without any offical contact with the government.

What is that?

Ask Sickko him will tell you.

Comment

Show me the protest and the badmanism.

And how long have they negotiated with the PNP govt.?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              And you are not a cultist? Then why is your picture there in the dictionary?
                              Sorry.. left JA before I could be sucked into that rubbish.. there is nothing in Jamaica for me to be cultist about..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                                If Bruce runs to the IMF and or World Bank then he is ignorant.

Blessed
                                Ignorant why? Chase giving you a loan at 15%, HSBC is giving a loan at 6.5% with all the other conditions being the same. Who would you sign the loan contract with?

What if the gov't is able to gain cheaper loans from these institutions? Last year the IMF admitted that their proposals were not always the best and have pledged to be more flexible.

The national debt is almost 1 trillion, I see no problem.
                                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                                X