No announcement yet.

The Comrade them a grab at straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my memory serves...,the budget will be read in January, IF that is correct why we Jakans have to wait for April to know if free healthcare will be implemented?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      If my memory serves...,the budget will be read in January, IF that is correct why we Jakans have to wait for April to know if free healthcare will be implemented?

Blessed
      Yuh memory not serving rockman, come again.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mekking excuses for the IMF already?!? At least wait to see it Wehby is going that route, nuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Mekking excuses for the IMF already?!? At least wait to see it Wehby is going that route, nuh!
          Excuse? Haven't I been saying this from the PNP was in gov't? What you need to do is listen to Real Business sometimes. You'll learn a thing or 2 instead of accusing me of making excuses.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well I have you to rescue me, Lazie, when is the reading of the budget?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Well I have you to rescue me, Lazie, when is the reading of the budget?

Blessed
              April.

Comment

Tek it easy, I believe some time in the future, what I said will ring true to you.

Blessed
                Last edited by Rockman; September 28, 2007, 09:57 AM.

Comment

BIG thanks, de sore foot mi have gwaan haffi wait til April den!
                  Really like what Bruce did with free tuition(albeit Nov will...), he just went ahead and did it!
                  There are telling indicators for success or failures regarding the model he has adapted, I alluded to one above, it means that much.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                  X