Hanover - D. K. Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanover - D. K. Duncan

Does anyone know if had ever outline a Plan (Development) for Hanover?

How do I get the feeling he is there for a free ride, I guess the people from that area will have to see him in "town" to beg for there area, as he is only using E. Hanover for a springboard.

I say every MP should live in there represented area, at least we could go to Gray house and beat bedpan.

I too wonder about his roots in Hanover. Not a fan of this kind of representation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
      Does anyone know if had ever outline a Plan (Development) for Hanover?

How do I get the feeling he is there for a free ride, I guess the people from that area will have to see him in "town" to beg for there area, as he is only using E. Hanover for a springboard.

I say every MP should live in there represented area, at least we could go to Gray house and beat bedpan.
      Radical change you are advocating!

Golding does not live in his constituency...
      Omar Davis does not live in his...
      Ronnie Thwaites...?
      and on and on!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dem still live nearer to their constituency than DK. DK live a town, Breakfast Club in town, and him dental practice deh a town.

Yes TDowl - Hanover is a springboard
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
          Dem still live nearer to their constituency than DK. DK live a town, Breakfast Club in town, and him dental practice deh a town.

Yes TDowl - Hanover is a springboard
          Near or far...or even living inside the constituency - all use the constituency as springboard...they hope
          to greater things!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Live near and in is still out. If I live near to Mdmex than Lazie, does not mean I share de King size, four fluffy pillows, three sheets of fine quality, and the hardship that goes wid it, nuh chue?

Comment

Yes, and I have a problem with all of them!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Near or far...or even living inside the constituency - all use the constituency as springboard...they hope
                to greater things!
                Mi like how yuh neva seh:

Portia does not live in her constituency
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi like how yuh neva seh:

Portia does not live in her constituency
                  Deliberate!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Deliberate!
                    Mi know, and it seems mi know how fi push yuh buttons and stretch yuh legs
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi know, and it seems mi know how fi push yuh buttons and stretch yuh legs
                      Yuh gwaan!

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooo......mek mi cova mi yeye dem.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thats all "Yuh gwaan! " seems she also knows how to pull your tounge too, jet Blue have a sale on..

Comment

How close is Upper St Andrew to south St Andrew in Omar's case? Then again in a country as small a sours every thing is a hop skip and jump away...
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

btw...your friend here received some not soo good news...you heard of it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X