Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Seeit deh bout double. Har DVD mussi scratch
    She was on Breakfast Club this morning and when asked to let us hear the tape, she kept changing to something else. Just leggo di tape ... wait ... DVD so we all can hold Shaw's feet to the fire.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The difference is.....

(2*salary) - (salary + 100%*salary) = ....

Lawd, me forget me algebra!!!!!

BTW did you see that headline a few days ago where they said that Wheby had a salary reduction of 300%?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LEGGO DI TAPE!!!!!!

Shaw denies NAJ charge

Minister of Finance and the Public Service, Audley Shaw, has categorically denied the claim by Nurses Association of Jamaica (NAJ) president, Edith Allwood-Anderson, that a new JLP administration had pledged to double nurses salaries immediately after it took office.

In a Gleaner interview yesterday, Mr. Shaw said he made "no such promise" to the NAJ.

However, Mr. Shaw said that nurses were grossly underpaid for many years and his administration was looking forward to the day when "we will double the pay of nurses".

Not at this time

He made it clear that the Government would not be able to double nurses pay at this time.

"They deserve even more than a doubling of salary," Mr. Shaw said, but suggested that this kind of pay increase could only be granted when the economy started experiencing significant growth.

Mrs. Allwood-Anderson told a Gleaner Editors' Forum on Tuesday that the NAJ would be holding Mr. Shaw to his promise (while in Opposition) of doubling the pay of nurses after the JLP formed the Government.

She said Mr. Shaw's commitment was recorded on DVD at a Founder's Day function on July 19, 2006.

The NAJ is preparing to meet with the Government to hammer out a new wage and fringe benefits package, which takes effect on April 1, 2008.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dat ah nuh the tape Jamaica wants to see. LoL

There is another....MDYADWL

Comment

"MDYADWL"

Wha dat mean Willi?

Comment

Lol

I saw it but was too lazy to comment.

I was rolling with laughter.

Comment

Mi deh yah a dead wid laugh!

Comment

Yes,

Leggo di tape!!!

Leggo di King tape while you at it too!

Comment

Your math has me a little confused.

Yes, that 300% reduction seems quite drastic!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi deh yaha a dead wid laugh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X