No announcement yet.

Why is Portia saying this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The maid COMMENT Karl. A comment is a thing!!!!

You should know better than that. I have seen in my personal space a domestic helper in my circles being badly treated by a fellow BLACK Jamaiacan who "arrived". Thru the intervention of me and my family, we rescued her situation and we are now life-long friends with a strong bond. This same person will speak with tears flowing about the rescue mission

If you want details, it can be done off-line. Our own "helper" back in jamaica is a personal family friend who I would have to make sure I see when I return.

Dont lecture me, as I know about character and integrity and I know it when I see it...regardless of social standing. i personally know dollar BILLIONAIRES and I dont value them the same way i value the aboved mentioned people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shatta View Post
      In time to come all things will be revealed

both sides will have their dirt dug up and I am loving this

I am waiting to see who have the interest of the FUTURE/children at heart

Who is the real christ follower round here and who is the christ mocker

dem a turn montpelier football academy into a concentration camp for our youths and we rejoice?

Mi no want to hear bout no damn he said she said. Tell me how we ago get out of slavery before the youths dem dig it up and rise it.

stop distracting me from the real issues

respect
      What Gamma said.

If a JLP official said so, they should be drawn and quartered. if Portia made a false statement, she should humble apologise for the misrepresentation.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        "the maid thing"?

I do not know of any "maid thing"...any maid being a "thing"...or any thing concerning the person of our "maids" being no "thing".

dem a fi mi people! ...any one of my son's can and could one day be friendly with...marry...do business with and associate in any way with anyone of those good person...it is the individual persons character that counts!

We (wife and me...and, family...extended family) certainly have taught our children that it is character that counts...bot the circumstance in which finds oneself today!

Any day 'cash' can and jobs can leave you! ...and, for many different reasons!

"maid thing"?
        kiss teet!
        I am disappointed with you Karl.

You should have asked for clarification. You know me better than that!!!!!
        Please assume the best...I do the same for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          The maid COMMENT Karl. A comment is a thing!!!!

You should know better than that. I have seen in my personal space a domestic helper in my circles being badly treated by a fellow BLACK Jamaiacan who "arrived". Thru the intervention of me and my family, we rescued her situation and we are now life-long friends with a strong bond. This same person will speak with tears flowing about the rescue mission

If you want details, it can be done off-line. Our own "helper" back in jamaica is a personal family friend who I would have to make sure I see when I return.

Dont lecture me, as I know about character and integrity and I know it when I see it...regardless of social standing. i personally know dollar BILLIONAIRES and I dont value them the same way i value the aboved mentioned people.
          Willi: I get very emotional about certain things. Even by 'mistake'...or a simple error...or open to misinterpretation where certain issue concern my people I shall lick out!

Thank you for clarifiying your position.
          Accepted! ...but, di way yuh put it boss...jus di mek mi blood boil.

I have had some serious situations growing up and later at school ...and still later in life where others not me...have been abused by peers who have had a problem understanding where we are coming from and who we are.

...as I have said here even my 95 year old father and at least one of his brothers bought into and lived the "who do you think you are" and whatever connotations that brings. The 'funny' thing the behaviour falls right inline with the racists and class warmongers - yet...with friends and good acquaintances who may be of the same circumstance(s) they 'look down their noses at', it is - "not you...you are different"! ...and, they believe it ...they actually believe it !
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Willi: I get very emotional about certain things. Even by 'mistake'...or a simple error...or open to misinterpretation where certain issue concern my people I shall lick out!

Thank you for clarifiying your position.
            Accepted! ...but, di way yuh put it boss...jus di mek mi blood boil.

I have had some serious situations growing up and later at school ...and still later in life where others not me...have been abused by peers who have had a problem understanding where we are coming from and who we are.

...as I have said here even my 95 year old father and at least one of his brothers bought into and lived the "who do you think you are" and whatever connotations that brings. The 'funny' thing the behaviour falls right inline with the racists and class warmongers - yet...with friends and good acquaintances who may be of the same circumstance(s) they 'look down their noses at', it is - "not you...you are different"! ...and, they believe it ...they actually believe it !
            oh I know all that Karl, and I have seen it cut all ways. I will try to link you and tell U stories soon.

I am here at work sneaking some posts here and there and try to be economic with my time...so I take shortcuts. Plus I hate typing...so excuse me.

Comment

oh I know all that Karl, and I have seen it cut all ways. I will try to link you and tell U stories soon.

I am here at work sneaking some posts here and there and try to be economic with my time...so I take shortcuts. Plus I hate typing...so excuse me.
              You want a Girl Friday to help you type
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Truth is I was also surprised...that was not you! ...but, you explained and I accept.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I am disappointed with you Karl.

You should have asked for clarification. You know me better than that!!!!!
                  Please assume the best...I do the same for you.
                  ...duely chastised! ..by bad!

Comment

I want one of those voice recognition systems!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X