The Mark Wignall clolumns are suddenly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mark Wignall clolumns are suddenly

scarce. I guess Ja is now doing fine and there is nothing to write about. When Nanny P was PM; everyday Mark had some nonsense to say. OOps sorry Mark I forgot school just started and you have your statistics class to lecture. My apologies. I will wait until end of semester.

Man you are bitter!

Wignall writes columns only on Thursdays and Sundays. He must have missed like one slot in the last 3 months!

Ritch writes on Tuesdays normally, but since hurricane, she appears to have missed s slots.

Comment

Yuh can say what yuh want, all
      mi know fi him clolumn dem use to deh pon observer site EVERYDAY. Mussi
      ah enjoy him jerk pork.

Comment

When was this?

Certainly NOT in the last 3-6 months.

I have sought out his and Dawn Ritch columns religiously in that period. I find them the most entertaining columnists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Yuh can say what yuh want, all
          mi know fi him clolumn dem use to deh pon observer site EVERYDAY. Mussi
          ah enjoy him jerk pork.
          You and Sickko? Is it a CC thing? Wignall articles can be found everyday, if yuh used the search feature. He writes Sundays and Thursdays.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ritch nuh write pon Sunday?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

day of rest.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think it used to be but has been shifted to Tuesday a while back. Since then, she has been less regular.

Comment

Working...
                X