No announcement yet.

Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching them closely is a GOOD thing. {etty nit picking is NOT and I suggest it will NOT haunt them. Comrades may fool themselves, but people know better and will judge based more on the criteria I gave.

Fuuny how the people who insist on all promises kept ae the same ones who were advocating fiscal responsibility and who were the very same who admitted to running with it.

To my mind, only the firm committments need to be "kept" and will affect how the voting public will weigh the Govt performance. You really think anyone determines their vote based on cabinet size, private jet or Wehby getting Grace salary??? Puhleaze. They may do though, based on tone, content and posture of political speeches and inter-party engagement. I think Peter Phillips knows this. Portia does not need to heed my advice though.

Comment

I agree, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Thousands more like Siccko and worse are out there...
        ...Bruce's and the JLP's worst nightmare was built by labour (the JLP while on the pre-elections hustlings)!
        __________________"

Now you KNOW these people will NEVER vote Labour, so why should Bruce overly concern himself with this state of affairs? Political suicide to cahse impossible votes.

Comment

Working...
        X