Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie

I don't want this post to get lost and confused with the many responses to the one I started yesterday re Bruce and the private jet he has been using since he became PM.

Unfortunately for you, you are limited with what you hear and see of Jamaica as the Inter-net can do just so much and no more, you further limit yourself by listening only to SMutty Perkins.

But Bruce's use of the private jet is not a secret that only myself and the other wutliss Comrades...and you still cant explain to me how he got to T&T and back in one day using commercial airlines?

Or are you going to deny he went to T&T and back in one day as well?

Just like how you are trying to spin away the fact that Bruce promised a smaller more streamline cabinet only to name one of the biggest we have had in a long time.

Lazie not because you don't want to acknowledge some thing don't mean it did not happen...what is the big word the bright people have for that...existentialism? A suh it name?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Yuh getting more and more petty by the day Sickko. When have I ever referred to any of you as wutliss comrades? I asked for something concrete and yuh become Jawgelike.

Come better than that. When Trafigura was exposed, concrete evidence was provided. Whats yuh problem with that?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You still on this minor issue?

Points scoring is all I see here. You really thing that this is helping Jamaica?? You really think PNP should have ANY talk given their litany of broken IMPORTANT promises?

What is needed is serious observation of the JLP Govt to ensure not that they follow the exact letter of their electoral promises, but rather that they adhere to the spirit of them and move the country forward. They must be held accountable to the important ones, with leeway for financial restriction, timing and legal hurdles.

Already, people making mountain out of molehills. I warn again that if the wolf crying continues out of hand, the big stuff will slip under the radar and Jamaica will be the worse off for it.

Bruce bum a liff to TNT...Big effing deal. Panton, lalor, etc all gave lifts to politicians in the past. What is really important is if the Govt gave them illegal "lifts" in return! The politicians dont need these small petty favours to be in any pockets, if they mean to do it, they will anyway. The focus should be on detection and enforcement. If caught, no mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post

Points scoring is all I see here. You really thing that this is helping Jamaica?? You really think PNP should have ANY talk given their litany of broken IMPORTANT promises?

What is needed is serious observation of the JLP Govt to ensure not that they follow the exact letter of their electoral promises, but rather that they adhere to the spirit of them and move the country forward. They must be held accountable to the important ones, with leeway for financial restriction, timing and legal hurdles.

Already, people making mountain out of molehills. I warn again that if the wolf crying continues out of hand, the big stuff will slip under the radar and Jamaica will be the worse off for it.

Bruce bum a liff to TNT...Big effing deal. Panton, lalor, etc all gave lifts to politicians in the past. What is really important is if the Govt gave them illegal "lifts" in return! The politicians dont need these small petty favours to be in any pockets, if they mean to do it, they will anyway. The focus should be on detection and enforcement. If caught, no mercy.
        You are talking to part of the PROBLEM not the solution.

Jamaica has been devastated and undermined by a certain mentality.. you have been privy to the tip of the iceberg courtesy of the posts by Siccko.

Elimination of that mentality is KEY to forward progress..

Comment

Petty? I called myself and other wutliss Comrades...but anyways please answer the question I posed and stop running.

You really wasted your God Given talent, you should have represented Jamaica at the highest level in track and field, not even Forrest Gump can run round in circles like you to rhatid.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Petty? I called myself and other wutliss Comrades...but anyways please answer the question I posed and stop running.

You really wasted your God Given talent, you should have represented Jamaica at the highest level in track and field, not even Forrest Gump can run round in circles like you to rhatid.

Well, putting it in yuh post give the impression that I've called you people so.

Yuh becoming more like Jawge. Yuh asked a question on something that isn't proven. Since Sept 3rd, you're only interested in going at the new gov't for trivial stuff. Provide some proof, better yet, write bout it inna the newspaper then we can talk.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No man Bruce shoulda fly coach and wait a week fi get back home fi save Jamaica money.

Does the goverment of Jamaica own a plane for the services of the prime minister? how should he get there and back within a short period of time?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think you need to change your handle to Mighty Spinner.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Planning!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Planning!
                    That should give sickko a possible answer to his question on HOW.. he seems to think it is only possible via friend jet...

Maybe good planning.. as you say.

Heh, heh.

Comment

I think you need to change your handle to Mighty Spinner.
                      Sorry comrade .. I don't play cricket

Comment

I have been called worst, right here on this very forum, I have been called a labourite
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

just maybe we under 15 woulda reach there too if there was some planning, right?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post

I agree with you!
                            ...but, that is what the PNP suffered...including from your hands - memba di Portia 'behaviour issue'?

...and, trus mi the JLP has built such expectations that shall result in no rest for them! They shall be watched by a hawk watches for whatever it is that it eats...

...any and all appearance of conflicts of interest, corruption, not delivering on the various many things and areas THEY pointed out were, under the PNP - ignored, not properly served, not attempted, not done, poorly managed, etc., etc., ...shall come back to haunt the JLP.

Willi: Where is the money going to come from if not from borrowing, raising of taxes - and it cannot be hidden by raising sales tax - seeking grants, etc...to correct abd or improve and or create the new look first world country?

...sure there shall be continued inflows of investment...but that is a slow deliberate process as was occuring under the PNP, and the people will not have it because of the expectations the JLP built as it worked to tear down the PNP!

Thousands more like Siccko and worse are out there...
                            ...Bruce's and the JLP's worst nightmare was built by labour (the JLP while on the pre-elections hustlings)!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have been called worst, right here on this very forum, I have been called a labourite
                              Cho, that was just Jawge. Him realize him mistake by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X