Since I haven't been able follow the news what of the JLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I haven't been able follow the news what of the JLP

promises b4 election for free education and a 200% pay rise for the nurses ?

Was the paycheck bigger for the nurses ? Did all kids registered in goverment schools get their fees back or did they get registered for free ?

What's up wid dat ?

Originally posted by Scaly View Post

Was the paycheck bigger for the nurses ? Did all kids registered in goverment schools get their fees back or did they get registered for free ?

What's up wid dat ?
    See what change can do.. now EVERYONE is involved and keeping a close eye on the Government..

About time.

LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      See what change can do.. now EVERYONE is involved and keeping a close eye on the Government..

About time.

LOL !
      OK so what's the answer to the question ?

Comment

Yuh expect one from Maudib?! Is long time yuh nuh come round here, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Yuh expect one from Maudib?! Is long time yuh nuh come round here, huh?

You right but I really am just looking for an answer.

I legitimatly want to know.

Comment

The Minister of Education will speak on the tuition issue later today.

I have no idea what's going to happen with the nurses, but they remain determined to get a "reasonable" increase. I don't know if the JLP did promise to double their salaries.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              The Minister of Education will speak on the tuition issue later today.

I have no idea what's going to happen with the nurses, but they remain determined to get a "reasonable" increase. I don't know if the JLP did promise to double their salaries.
              Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                I am proud of you.

Jawge and Karl.. unnuh see how change can be good ?

Comment

What's up wid dat ?
                  They've insisted that they will be standing by their word regarding "TUITION FREE" education. I recall at the first picnic I attended you boldly stated that "we don't hold people accountable in Jamaica!!" Mi glad fi see how everyone willing to hold the JLP to their word. Where was the same attitude when the PNP broke their promise on the same issue? Creature of the night?

They did say they would be treating the nurses, police etc much better. However, unlike education, health and CDF that was given a specific time to be implemented, none of these workers were given a specific time.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The govt. is still being very evasive about the source of the funds. The minister of education deflected such questions, stating they should be referred to the ministry of finance.

Meanwhile, the minister of finance is busy talking about the people who live in the depressed constituencies of Portia Simpson Miller and Omar Davies. Does he know that he is now the minister and that elections dun gone?

Imagine if Portia had done that, which part of her draws would be caricatured in today's Observer?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X