RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's private plane is the PM using lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scaly people forget that Butch Stewart has donated to both sides. He recently gave some big donation to an organization in Omar Davis constituency. I don't think Lee Chin donate on pary line either.

If they are getting nuthing back in return but a better Jamaica I can't see nothing wrong with it. If them a get things in return or use it as influence then something is wrong.

We are nitpicking at everything. Would we rather our Prime Minister not attend his first Caricom meeting as he did and not attend Sir John Compton furneral?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is it yet proven? How you know that even if that was the case, the GOJ is not paying for it?

For the record, even if it was P or Omar, I would NOT be up in arms. There was way more big stuff that attracted my attention with them.

You really thing this is close to the scandals we have seen where public money was beinbg misappropriated? How you think we rack up ONE TRILLION dallah in debt? You think is by buying icy mint?

Comment

Yuh did wait fi prove when
        yuh did hear say PJ nah live unda no JLP govt.? I guess election is over there is no motorcade to make noise on and drink rum, hence this here is difficult.

Comment

YOU ah defend PJ now? Hahahahahahaah.

Comment

not following. THAT i know.

the shell scandal waiver.....i need to seh more than that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How much did Butch give to the PNP this time?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

How much did he give last time??

When he was your buddy, was there quid pro quo? Did you object?

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Have I ever portrayed myself as anything but a regular Joe on this forum Mosiah?

I am not one of those who come on here pretending to have any inside secrets, given my profession and the many contacts I have, it may be the case where I may know more about certain issues than most here.
                  Where di breddah wid di only Johnny Walker License in Jamaica was selling from again ?

Norbrook ?

Mi figget...

Comment

you see it too.
                    Butch Stewart jump from stage to stage. He supported Seaga originally and by 89 he was in Manley's camp, He changed to supporting the JLP in the last 5 years but all of a sudden him is the biggest backer of the JLP who by donating and owning the observer make him enemy number one.

Watch and see if Golding start to lead how Butch don't like if him nuh jump back pon a "competent" PNP banwaggon.

Butch Stewart will support any cause he think is worthwile just like how him donate to the people of Flankers and Trench Town. What direct benefit will he get from that? He was one of the first supporter of HEART training school as well.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he is a business man with vested interests irrespective of who is in power...suh him play boatie when him think him have to.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        he is a business man with vested interests irrespective of who is in power...suh him play boatie when him think him have to.....
                        Isn't that the way we all should do it, instead of being die hard fanatics like JAwge, Sickko and Karl?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and dont forget to add yourself who cant see no fault in Bruce or the JLP...member the four finger and thumb rule Lazie don't ever forget that.
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Yeah, isn't hilarious when people like Lazie talk about others being cultists and fanatics? Hilarious! I bet he is the president of the Poppy Show Brigade too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Yeah, isn't hilarious when people like Lazie talk about others being cultists and fanatics? Hilarious! I bet he is the president of the Poppy Show Brigade too!
                              Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                              and dont forget to add yourself who cant see no fault in Bruce or the JLP...member the four finger and thumb rule Lazie don't ever forget that.
                              Well, I've voted PNP and JLP ... if that makes me a cultist ...then again I was thinking I was a flip flopper.

Comrade Sickko, when Bruce fi get knocked, I'll be the first. The thing is you and the Poppy S?how Brigade is too DAMN PETTY.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X