RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's private plane is the PM using lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    On this point, your stance is silly! The thinking is stupid!

Would you do business with any member of your family member?
    If yes! Do you believe each person is unique?
    If yes! Do you believe it possible that your family member could be pro-PNP...a PNPite? ...if no! ...Do you believe any other person in the position of doing business with family member could have that family having different political stance and still be a good person to do business with? ...can you think there could ever be such a possibility?

...e.g. Matalons? ...and others?

You really think PNPites and JLPites do not conduct business and or have family relations...friendships...are close acquaintances, drinking buddies, love making partners...and any and all the host of relationships people fall into????? ...and, in this little dot called Jamaica that set of relationships and more do not happen?

Are you mad?
    Me mad ?

Let me show you madness:

'Comrades, on the road to the 4th term......now dat wi reach, wi can try and karreck it...'

That is coming from the mouth of a Finance Minister of a country that has been wallowing in underperformance and attempting to achieve Macro-economic stability and meaninful growth since 1990... This same man was allowed to remain at the reigns for 5 years subsequent...

And you call ME mad ?

Heh, heh.

Comment

True too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So Sickko or one of you a yard, just pic-up the phone and call Jamaica House and ask the question since it is a burning one?

Gimme the #, mek mi call, but then again the likkle Digicel phone nah work from yah!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Karl the problem is not if you use Butch plane but what will he get in return?

Mr.Stewart maybe just doing a civic duty as when he helped to stop the $$$ slide but let us see what the gov. giving in return then I will lick out.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Have I ever portrayed myself as anything but a regular Joe on this forum Mosiah?

I am not one of those who come on here pretending to have any inside secrets, given my profession and the many contacts I have, it may be the case where I may know more about certain issues than most here.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

not even Bill Gates?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You safe Sickko. LoL

We can disagree, but I like your style...just want to see you go after the big stuff with your particular perspective.

The small stuff dont do you justice.

Comment

I was too lazy to type allegedly twice. I thought the reader would get the logical implication.

I am a hunt and pecker, so I try to be economical with the strokes.

Sorry if I offended you....but you are technically Karrek. Cool?

Comment

Willi mek ah ask yuh suppen;
                    You cliam to disapprove of NannyP's tone, yet when Bruce said he will declare war on the then PNP govt. and start bangarang, you were very satisfied. Man be yourself and stop trying to be like the master, you will never be the master. NannyP expressed herself in her own tongue for all to hear and understand. What yuh couldn't undastan wha she say?

I feel pity for you; sitting there trying to justify a public servant using the
                    porerty of private citizen for official use. What will you say when the shot caller gives Bruce a mansion to live in (Ja house too owl)? The populace of Ja deserves better.

Comment

shell scandal....i shall return.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not following, explain.

Comment

Like when Lalor arrange a House for Florizel???

It seems like you nuh know what a gwaaan? Feel pity all you want, it is yours to waste. Anyway, we still not sure HOW the flight was arranged, but you seem to be sure.

Who told you I was satisfied by any declaration of war? I dont even know about that and likely I would be opposed. Bangarang was about Tivoli, as he was warning against another Patterson like invasion that killed like 25 people when the place was under siege. That was strictly an election ploy that PJ used to his advantage.

Finally, its not my dislike of Portia's tone that is important...it is the impression given to the majority of people that counts. Both politically as well as in relation to how Jakans re-engage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            shell scandal....i shall return.....
                            What gamma - yuh suffering from shell shock
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

What exactly is small? Everything is relative, especially when it comes to the behaviour of politicians. I bet you if it was Portia or Omar Davies using a private jet we would never hear the last of it here, not from you Lazie or the other labourites.

But because it is Bruce Golding, all of a sudden, it is small.

It might be small but who you think will just give a plane to Bruce to go where he wants so he wont waste time?

Think about it big man...no politician should accept anything like that from any private citizens as there will be favours asked of him and he wont be able to say no.
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                                What exactly is small? Everything is relative, especially when it comes to the behaviour of politicians. I bet you if it was Portia or Omar Davies using a private jet we would never hear the last of it here, not from you Lazie or the other labourites.

But because it is Bruce Golding, all of a sudden, it is small.

It might be small but who you think will just give a plane to Bruce to go where he wants so he wont waste time?

Think about it big man...no politician should accept anything like that from any private citizens as there will be favours asked of him and he wont be able to say no.
                                I comment on issues in the public domain. If its in the print media or I heard it on the air, I can indicate where I heard it. At this point you want ppl to discuss something that YOU ARE YET to prove.
                                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                                X