RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's private plane is the PM using lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    What is your view of the PM flying around in a jet owned by a private citizen of the country?
    Until you can provide some proof that he is using their plane, we wasting time.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      come better than this.

So nuh the same Lee Chin Portia say was going to build big hotel if she win and revive Port Antonio?

Prime Minister Manley never use to travel inna Panton Jet? The one who use had the license fi importing all the cars in Ja? Wasn't a conflict then eeh?
      ...Sass:mi tell yuh areadi dat wi ongle ave one degree of separation innah JA. Suh conflict mus arise...an while dat a gwaan corruption will occur...not on every single knocking of heads together...but, corruption will gwaan.

Any JLP person who really believes that JLP persons were not engaged in tiefin during the PNP years need head examined.

...and, any JLP person who believes that during this JLP regime PNP persons are not going to be tiefin...caan buy di Brooklyn Bridge fram mi!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Oh Lord Lazie...cut the crap you getting from bad to worst, first you deny that Bruce said he would form a smaller cabinet, now this.

Can you tell me how Bruce went to Trinidad one morning and back the same day, or had a four hour trip to Miami? A suh Air Jamaican start fly fast now?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          ...Sass:mi tell yuh areadi dat wi ongle ave one degree of separation innah JA. Suh conflict mus arise...an while dat a gwaan corruption will occur...not on every single knocking of heads together...but, corruption will gwaan.

Any JLP person who really believes that JLP persons were not engaged in tiefin during the PNP years need head examined.

...and, any JLP person who believes that during this JLP regime PNP persons are not going to be tiefin...caan buy di Brooklyn Bridge fram mi!
          How does the opposition get their hands on taxpayers money when the other party is in charge?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Until you can provide some proof that he is using their plane, we wasting time.
            Lazie can yu tell yu breadrin that in this age an it noo tek rocket scientist fi figure it out,you can go to Port of Spain,back to Jamaica and on to miami within 72 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Oh Lord Lazie...cut the crap you getting from bad to worst, first you deny that Bruce said he would form a smaller cabinet, now this.

Can you tell me how Bruce went to Trinidad one morning and back the same day, or had a four hour trip to Miami? A suh Air Jamaican start fly fast now?
              Come with something concrete Sickko. From Sept 4th unuh coming with some trivial stuff to criticize the new gov't. Then you have the nerve to try and equate this new speculation to Trafigura. Jawge mi expect that from, but lately yuh mek him look like him naah try.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                How does the opposition get their hands on taxpayers money when the other party is in charge?
                Simple - Doing business with the party in power! Duh!
                Lazie: There is only - ONE DEGREE of SEPARATION!

I, for example, ...and, my parents and my sisters are friends with extremely close relatives - sister, nieces and nephews of Finance Minister Audley Shaw! not that I am doing any business with the family and or the Minister...but, I can see where that could occur.

I am in Real Estate and Mortgages - One of his nieces owns and is in charge of a construction firm in New York City and the boroughs...a nephew of the Minister a close friend of my sons is a Developer and Architect of fine homes - multi-million dollar homes in Jacksonville, Florida...who knows if we or any member of my family and the Minister may do business down the road?

...but, even if it never happens - I put that out there as saying - there is only ONE DEGREE of separation.

Personally know the new Minister of Health - he has eaten at my parents home in Hanover, Jamaica...also know Dwight Nelson...one degree of separation!

The way I see it that one degree of separation is such that even a murderer in Jamaica could be unknowingly have murdered a relative of a relative or friend...or, just felt 'the feeling' not to pull the trigger not knowing that he just 'passed' a relative or a friend of a relative or a friend of a friends...

...damn it Lazie you may know relatives of mine and I of yours...we supoport different political parties...so what...good persons and bad persons for that matter ...commonsense suggests...MUST be affiliated to the parties and have cross party 'common meeeting grounds'....MUST BE!!!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                  That would not be free. Big men don't give politician anything for free.
                  Whatever benefit Jamaica benefit Butch.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Simple - Doing business with the party in power! Duh!
                    Lazie: There is only - ONE DEGREE of SEPARATION!

I, for example, ...and, my parents and my sisters are friends with extremely close relatives - sister, nieces and nephews of Finance Minister Audley Shaw! not that I am doing any business with the family and or the Minister...but, I can see where that could occur.

I am in Real Estate and Mortgages - One of his nieces owns and is in charge of a construction firm in New York City and the boroughs...a nephew of the Minister a close friend of my sons is a Developer and Architect of fine homes - multi-million dollar homes in Jacksonville, Florida...who knows if we or any member of my family and the Minister may do business down the road?

...but, even if it never happens - I put that out there as saying - there is only ONE DEGREE of separation.

Personally know the new Minister of Health - he has eaten at my parents home in Hanover, Jamaica...also know Dwight Nelson...one degree of separation!

The way I see it that one degree of separation is such that even a murderer in Jamaica could be unknowingly have murdered a relative of a relative or friend...or, just felt 'the feeling' not to pull the trigger not knowing that he just 'passed' a relative or a friend of a relative or a friend of a friends...

...damn it Lazie you may know relatives of mine and I of yours...we supoport different political parties...so what...good persons and bad persons for that matter ...commonsense suggests...MUST be affiliated to the parties and have cross party 'common meeeting grounds'....MUST BE!!!
                    What happen ? Yuh lose yuh Pom-Poms ?

LOL !! Try and be less transparent with your cultism.

Comment

Why, perhaps Bruce is using the plane owned by PJ's plane. I heard he had one.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        What happen ? Yuh lose yuh Pom-Poms ?

LOL !! Try and be less transparent with your cultism.
                        What cultism?
                        I am saying PNP and JLP persons will do business! The island is that small that they cannot help it!

You are, in my opinion, being silly to even attempt to get others to believe it has not been so in the past, it is not currently happening and will not happen in the future!

In my opinion it is an ass who thinks in Jamaica PNP persons and JLP persons are not doing business with each other! ...and, that JLP and PNP persons will not continue to do business with each other...and, inter-act in many other ways.

I suppose you will think it cultism to state that in some marriages partners are of different political persuasions?
                        Last edited by Karl; September 24, 2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

This is a legitimate question to ask

Nothing wrong with it.

If Bruce is using a plane owned by a private citizen and he has been giventhe option of using it at no expense to the goverment and it's a matter of convience then there is nothing wrong.

But if this a goverment paid for private jet (and those things ain't cheap) that is costing the tax payers far more than a commercial airline ticket then questions need to be asked.

Also if this jet does belong to a major JLP donor then that also raises more questions.
                          Futher more the plane is being used to do goverment business, is not like it's an emergency.

It is a very legitimate question to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                            Nothing wrong with it.

If Bruce is using a plane owned by a private citizen and he has been giventhe option of using it at no expense to the goverment and it's a matter of convience then there is nothing wrong.

But if this a goverment paid for private jet (and those things ain't cheap) that is costing the tax payers far more than a commercial airline ticket then questions need to be asked.

Also if this jet does belong to a major JLP donor then that also raises more questions.
                            Futher more the plane is being used to do goverment business, is not like it's an emergency.

It is a very legitimate question to ask.
                            Suh mi seh, tuh...and, reasonable persons can wonder on the type of discussions - ones for personal benefit and or Jamaica's benefit - that may take place during flight!

Haven't a clue why Maudib is getting all hot!

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Comment

As it was in the begining so
                              shall it be in the end. Father forgive them, for they know not what they have done. Sept.3 has shown that Ja can be bought because of certain defeciencies within the populace. We will just have to brace ourselves and take whatever is meted out to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                                As it was in the begining so
                                shall it be in the end. Father forgive them, for they know not what they have done. Sept.3 has shown that Ja can be bought because of certain defeciencies within the populace. We will just have to brace ourselves and take whatever is meted out to us.
                                Suh di PNP nevah buy di 2002 elections ?

Y'all are comical. Mi glad mi leave yard before falling prey to political cultism.

Damn... comical yet sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X