RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's private plane is the PM using lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's private plane is the PM using lately?

People are asking quetions as to how Bruce has been able to move around the Caribbean and Miami and back so easily since he assumed office.

Has the government purchased a private jet and not told anyone or is Bruce getting perks from private backers.

I hear it is either Lee Chin or Butch Stewart's plane.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Good. Save the country the expense.

Comment

...or playing into the hands of special interests? Why couldn't you see Trafigura as PNP saving taxpayers money?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        ...or playing into the hands of special interests? Why couldn't you see Trafigura as PNP saving taxpayers money?
        And how on earth would Trafigura be seen as saving taxpayers money? If Jamaica does well Butch does well . It is in his best interest for Jamaica to flourish.

Comment

Trafigura money was never going into Govt coffer, but PARTY coffers. Traifigura is also a foreign corp.

Not even remotely the same.

If a man give a Minister a lift in his car, does it mean he is in his pocket too. LoL

To me, all these posts are beneath you. Red herrings. Look for REAL issues with substance. Tell me when they are unduly giving waivers like when PJ bly Shell, or when they give no bid contracts.

I dont want to hear about APPARENT conflicts, when we have been treated to 18 years of REAL ones. The media must be on the lookout for real breaches of ethics and the law. Dat dem pay unno for and that is where you provide a real service. I am under no illusion that some JLP will look to teif too, so we rely on watchdogs.

The petty sniping I have been hearing from BUK BUk and others is just to peurile.

Comment

come better than this.

So nuh the same Lee Chin Portia say was going to build big hotel if she win and revive Port Antonio?

Prime Minister Manley never use to travel inna Panton Jet? The one who use had the license fi importing all the cars in Ja? Wasn't a conflict then eeh?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Talk bout googly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sickko u r joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by Runawaybay View Post
                  Sickko u r joking right?
                  No he is not joking........ just bad-minded. LOL!!

Comment

... Why couldn't you see Trafigura as PNP saving taxpayers money?
                    Sickko, is that actually a serious question?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What is your view of the PM flying around in a jet owned by a private citizen of the country?
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Freedom of Information

People are asking quetions as to how Bruce has been able to move around the Caribbean and Miami and back so easily since he assumed office.

Has the government purchased a private jet and not told anyone or is Bruce getting perks from private backers.

I hear it is either Lee Chin or Butch Stewart's plane.
                        The JDF has a twin engine plane that can reach miami;

Britten-Norman Islander BN2A
                        Seating Capacity: 10
                        Endurance: 6 hrs
                        Max Gross Wgt: 6,600 lbs
                        Cruise Speed: 140 Knots

However, I would not fly in it that far over water. Therefore I assume that the PM would not take the risk either. I believe that is using Air Jamaica, followed by private charters.
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

That would not be free. Big men don't give politician anything for free.
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                            Trafigura money was never going into Govt coffer, but PARTY coffers. Traifigura is also a foreign corp.

Not even remotely the same.

If a man give a Minister a lift in his car, does it mean he is in his pocket too. LoL

To me, all these posts are beneath you. Red herrings. Look for REAL issues with substance. Tell me when they are unduly giving waivers like when PJ bly Shell, or when they give no bid contracts.

I dont want to hear about APPARENT conflicts, when we have been treated to 18 years of REAL ones. The media must be on the lookout for real breaches of ethics and the law. Dat dem pay unno for and that is where you provide a real service. I am under no illusion that some JLP will look to teif too, so we rely on watchdogs.

The petty sniping I have been hearing from BUK BUk and others is just to peurile.
                            Willi: That is funny!
                            In some countries MPs who go joy riding with private sector interests (local or foreign) go to jail!

The PM running around with those who pumped money into his election campaign makes of himself a target for those who believe on those trips 'business deals' are being cut under the table!

Question: Do you believe it is only discussing the weather with his private sector friends or would there be discussions on ways to/for/that the parties derive mutual benefit by the association...is also on the agenda?

Silly of us to entertain the thought that that could ever happen?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                              The JDF has a twin engine plane that can reach miami;

Britten-Norman Islander BN2A
                              Seating Capacity: 10
                              Endurance: 6 hrs
                              Max Gross Wgt: 6,600 lbs
                              Cruise Speed: 140 Knots

However, I would not fly in it that far over water. Therefore I assume that the PM would not take the risk either. I believe that is using Air Jamaica, followed by private charters.
                              Could be a newly acquired plane from the millitary,they were in the process of augmenting there Air Unit capabilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X