Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl..i asked this question before

what are the core beliefs of the pnp?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Required reading -
    http://www.pnpjamaica.com/cen_mission.htm

Then take a look at the unfinished book by NW Manley and as many of his speeches as you can find.

Purchase -
    A Voice at the Workplace - Michael Manley
    The Politics of Change - Michael Manley
    Jamaica Struggle in the Periphery - Michael Manley

...and, the John Hearne edited "The Search For Solutions"...

My position besides the general policy directions you shall see in those works and the attempts by various PNP governments to steer us on towards 1st World Status...is a core tenet that you must 'teach a man to fish' and also aid the process through which that 'fisherman' can enjoy a 'full life'...i.e. through making available quality education to all - that always being able to 'fish for self' forms a platform to make self fit within and attain any social level one desires....i.e. ability to source the education facilities that if used well makes 'the sky the limit'! ...and, this more...ever more advanced educated society drives the society towards TOP OF THE WORLD (1st world) status!

If you believe that being more acquainted with progressively more advanced education opportunities and being in a society where increasingly more and more of what the education opportunities bring - e.g. technology, more efficient ways of doing 'things'...making for a more civilized living...is the way to go copuled with over-riding interest in your fellowman's advancing with you...a core PNP belief...then?????

When you agree that total access - everyone, in every area of the island - to quality education is IT! Then talk tuh mi bout any other party 'core beliefs'!

The PNP consistently introduces best moves for our education system...and, best moves for further development of human rights - 1944 to present!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Required reading -
      http://www.pnpjamaica.com/cen_mission.htm

Then take a look at the unfinished book by NW Manley and as many of his speeches as you can find.

Purchase -
      A Voice at the Workplace - Michael Manley
      The Politics of Change - Michael Manley
      Jamaica Struggle in the Periphery - Michael Manley

...and, the John Hearne edited "The Search For Solutions"...

My position besides the general policy directions you shall see in those works and the attempts by various PNP governments to steer us on towards 1st World Status...is a core tenet that you must 'teach a man to fish' and also aid the process through which that 'fisherman' can enjoy a 'full life'...i.e. through making available quality education to all - that always being able to 'fish for self' forms a platform to make self fit within and attain any social level one desires....i.e. ability to source the education facilities that if used well makes 'the sky the limit'! ...and, this more...ever more advanced educated society drives the society towards TOP OF THE WORLD (1st world) status!

If you believe that being more acquainted with progressively more advanced education opportunities and being in a society where increasingly more and more of what the education opportunities bring - e.g. technology, more efficient ways of doing 'things'...making for a more civilized living...is the way to go copuled with over-riding interest in your fellowman's advancing with you...a core PNP belief...then?????

When you agree that total access - everyone, in every area of the island - to quality education is IT! Then talk tuh mi bout any other party 'core beliefs'!

The PNP consistently introduces best moves for our education system...and, best moves for further development of human rights - 1944 to present!!!
      required reading for who? The hegemonists pon the site?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

one last question....the present pnp follows those tenets? i don't mean whether it is in the manifesto or on the website i mean in practice...e.g. education....

yes or no will do for now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Seems like you a give him a "googylee" him a stare right in a slow spin ball that him know him can't bat.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            one last question....the present pnp follows those tenets? i don't mean whether it is in the manifesto or on the website i mean in practice...e.g. education....

yes or no will do for now.
            Yes or No cannot do!
            The answer is Yes and No!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well said Karl, amen.

Comment

hehehehehehe.......so telling.

Comment

Working...
                X