Phillips promises to be vocal in Opposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Well then we need more economic growth fi support it and free education then?
      Sass: Considering the very many social programs and new developments that new fundings to make 'reality' -
      That is a tongue in cheek statement, right Sass?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sounds like a statement and a question.

Yes, we need more economic growth, and education is always good and should assist in that economic growth.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you are maintaining that they did not take steps to address it. It's your right, even if you are wrong.

He didn't stop the murder rate from growing so I guess he did not see the need and he did not take any steps to stop it. Again, your right.

Was it good enuff? Sure as hell it wasn't. So, let's wait for this govt. to accomplish all that failed with Phillips.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well we either going to have to "pick up the cutlass and the owe" as Eric Donaldson say, go bancrupt or cut cost.

no other way. It is two ways to die and one to live.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I wish them luck but if they also fail I will point it out, no excuse.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X