No announcement yet.

Sickko becaureful what you report.. Now look it seems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok....this ties in lovelyly (such a word) with the followup question to you "core belief" response.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have no problems with Daddy Manley's objectives, but they have been despoiled by pretenders. Both sides of my family were Daddy Manley people.

The poor man rolling in his grave.

If Daddy Manley (or a political clone of his) was still alive, Jamaica would be much better off. GENKLEMAN, and a scholar.

And yes Karl, I know you mean well...just a bit misguided. LoL
      Sorry, but Daddy Manley long gone, nuhbaddy nuh tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        I have no problems with Daddy Manley's objectives, but they have been despoiled by pretenders. Both sides of my family were Daddy Manley people.

The poor man rolling in his grave.

If Daddy Manley (or a political clone of his) was still alive, Jamaica would be much better off. GENKLEMAN, and a scholar.

And yes Karl, I know you mean well...just a bit misguided. LoL
        Sorry, but Daddy Manley long gone, nuhbaddy nuh tell you?
        Willi: No problem with the aims of the PNP...it is, as it always is, when good ideas and policies go awry, the mind-set and will that is lacking!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X