Why can't America respect free speech or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't America respect free speech or

just quit with the idea once and for all?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

well for one they're in love with the idea...btw i saw a report on the blackwater issue which stated that:

1. the iraqi gov't cannot prosecute blackwater employees in iraq and under iraqi law for breaches that too place in iraq;

2. iraq cannot expel blackwater or it's employees.

Can that be true? is that the freedom and self governance that operation enduring freedom deposed saddam and held a popular election for self governance trying to obtain? did i miss something?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      It's a matter of National Security

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Hey hey, it's not Americans - it's a Jewish thang!! -- yuh know those folks who think that the whole damn world revolve around their beliefs and non-beliefs.

Is not that people don't think the Holocaust happened, but dem embellish it too much. CHO
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi haffi laugh when mi hear them use the term anti-semitic when referring to muslims....because they are all SEMITIC people....

the muslims use zionist which is probably more accurate. they should just break it down to isaac vs ishmael and done!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And then want us to forget our own holocaust, that as far as I am concerned, is still happening!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Semitic??? You mean the European Jews are semitic, or just use the term?

Comment

that is the rub willi the sephardics and ashkenazi have somehow miraculously become semites and the word anti-semitic now seems to mean anti-jewish.

funny though...i wonder if the falashas, would clearly be hamitic, consider themselves semitic too! LTMBBFLSIAGDO!!!

Comment

Working...
                X