Alas our past in slavery yet again has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alas our past in slavery yet again has

caught up with us. Our disbelief in ourselves is now glaring. Gravey wanted us to use education as pivot to free our minds but we are right back to where he started out. Ah yes Joshua did some things to free us, but because of living on the estate for centuries and having the master provide for us, we became afraid to venture out on our own. It's easier someone else take the risks and give us the scraps. Our children have been tricked deceived because we did not lay the proper foundation (quality education). We are now back in slavery and will be scattered across the globe with the little that we had being taken away.

We will be forced to chant the Psalm; "by the rivers of Babylon". Oh my children what have you done? You have been deceived in to opening that portal to slavery that your parents fought very hard (enduring all kinds of indignities, even death by the gun) to close. We will now wander aimlessly for a hundred years.

when did it every stop? certainly not under Mama P or PJ Patterson?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jawge, think I want some of what you been smoking. Must be the GOOD stuff!!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm here wondering if he needs a straight jacket.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

but i don't understand....he said NO! i wonder, did he speak less than the truth?

ashes and sackcloth to be sure!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Jawge, think I want some of what you been smoking. Must be the GOOD stuff!!
            YITES! Probably too much ASBESTOS in the Cave
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

or bat guano....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                caught up with us. Our disbelief in ourselves is now glaring. Gravey wanted us to use education as pivot to free our minds but we are right back to where he started out. Ah yes Joshua did some things to free us, but because of living on the estate for centuries and having the master provide for us, we became afraid to venture out on our own. It's easier someone else take the risks and give us the scraps. Our children have been tricked deceived because we did not lay the proper foundation (quality education). We are now back in slavery and will be scattered across the globe with the little that we had being taken away.

We will be forced to chant the Psalm; "by the rivers of Babylon". Oh my children what have you done? You have been deceived in to opening that portal to slavery that your parents fought very hard (enduring all kinds of indignities, even death by the gun) to close. We will now wander aimlessly for a hundred years.

LOL!!!LOL!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!!!A CYA TEK IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!WWWWWOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! !!HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEH!!!!!!WWWWOOOOIIIEEEEE

Comment

This is my response to all:
                  There was atime on the estate when the slaves that ran away would come make raids or sell in the market, most slave would see and blind, hear and deaf. To counter this the master would give some of the slaves on the estate a shank of the pig instead of the intestines. Ofcourse they would jerk it and make merry. I don't have to say what would become of those fighting for freedom.

Quote: "as it was in the days of Noah , so shall it be in the coming of the Lord". Mi done talk.

Comment

ras shiloh...sorry ras noah....get me a hawk!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X