New JLP administration seen as 'pro-growth, market-friendly'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United Nations human development index

"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, and standards of living for countries worldwide."
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Without the usual Western strings, just some Far East Asian strings. LOL

There is no such thing as a free lunch. They are just planting the seeds for future world domination.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL, you know Shatta have an inside story on everything from the OJ murders to the Jamaican elections.

Comment

they maybe behind us because of HIV/AIDS in their country which has cost a lot of lives but when it comes to t he financial etc. That is why I ask.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes I think thats why Botswana is so far down. If I remember correctly they have had double digit economic growth and a stable political climate for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Ahh heeemm.

How the forum so quiet? I can hear a pin drop on this one.

I hope Bruce Golding run with this and nuh bodda waste the little that he has gotten.
              First pin drop - mout mek fi seh hennyting nice bout di 'new boys'...aftah nun a wi nuh kno iffen dem wut heenny ting? ...den hin-herit nuf-nuf good ting from di pas gova-ment...mek wi si wah dem a guh duh?

Wanda iffen no-badi memba wah Bears Stern did seh bout di las gova-ment nuh too lang aguh?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No say nothing Islandman my job is to get us thinking outside the box. It might not be pretty but its what I was put here to do(Chief Servant of the streets)

Everyone is out for themselves first and foremost and the fact that we expect anything less shows that we haven't been studying our own national hero and fore-father who told us RACE FIRST!(how some people a talk bout dem a Garveyite bout yah and dem nah seek knowledge and try and understand the man)

No wonder our youths and our country is in such dire straits. If Portia and Bruce Golding were indeed servants to the people instead of mocking the bible they would have introduced the teachings of Garvey in our schools instead of sitting down and wondering why 82 percent of incoming first year students at UWI are women.

The bible say honor thy mother and father so that thy days shall be longer. Islandman a no me say that a the bible say dat so how some man a carry belly fi the messenger(a wah do some people bout yah man?)

Dem fi lucky say mi a try move more Christlike these past days and a hold it dung pon tekking it wicked to dem but like Yasser Arafat tell dem at the UN in the pass "In my right hand is an olive branch(pay attention Lazie) and on my waist is my holster. Please don't let me drop the Olive branch"(if that isn't gangsta then what is)

Everyone is supposed to look out for themselves and if we were listening to granny we would have heard what my grandmother who walked with Garvey told me in time to come "ever tub have fi go si dung pon its own bottom"

Our politicians need to be held accountable to the people and if it means digging up the stockpile and running out pon dem then damn it so be it!

Enough is enough we are in crisis mode and we a talk bout wealth creation with both sides showing clearly that they don't love the people and yet we fail to ready Ezekiel chapter 1 through 4

A no me say it a the Soveriegn Lord say it so what now because I refer unnu to the bible means say it no longer is true?

Mi stop arguing with unnu now a the WORD mi a beat unnu with now so hold dah one yah from the chapter of Mark

Mark 9:33-37 Sitting down Jesus(man born April 17th) called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all"

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."!

So how some guy a carry belly fi the WORD? and bout dem a christ followers, more like christ mockers. Don't pay me any attention I am here seeking knowledge and so I am reading the book of life.

My postings serve to show me up as new comer to this the bible but hey I have to be humble and seek knowledge so if anyone can help me please do

I am trying to understand if you can be a chief servant of the people and not serve the children.

Did Bruce Golding and Portia have a plan for our future? If you dont have a plan where do you end up? If you dont know where you are going then how do you expect to get there?

I am just seeking knowledge and Westman maybe you could shed light on this. Any man of the cloth on here?

I have a question for the seasoned christians around here

Anybody understand what this means?
                Mark 10:14-15 let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Do the above means that we must be as humble and meek as a child because anyone can teach us. Even the son of a carpenter?

Man i spent 8 years warring and for what? it is so much easier using the WORD. After all who can war against the word when it was already written.

Ras Shatta Chief Servant to the streets

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  First pin drop - mout mek fi seh hennyting nice bout di 'new boys'...aftah nun a wi nuh kno iffen dem wut heenny ting? ...den hin-herit nuf-nuf good ting from di pas gova-ment...mek wi si wah dem a guh duh?

Wanda iffen no-badi memba wah Bears Stern did seh bout di las gova-ment nuh too lang aguh?
                  Wait.. yuh figget is which party produce di 5+% Growth ?

How yuh tun suh skeptical dese days ?

Comment

Working...
                  X