Collection For a Worthy Cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection For a Worthy Cause

I am collecting a few dollars to buy our brother Exile some green drawz. It appears he has a major problem with orange drawz. Funny enough, I have a problem with Orange Drawz too. Please mail your contributions to the RBSC in care of Westman and the Green Drawz initiative. Karl, dont even think it. Neither you nor Mosiah gettting any green drawz. Dem just wont fit oonu.

Seriously though, I cannot for the life of me understand how people got so wrapped around the axle on this issue. Folks inferred stuff that was not intended. Portia is a public figure who, by her own public demeanor, has drawn certain criticism, ridicule, and parodies. I do not think she should be destroyed or that she is being destroyed. I do not believe Maxine Henry Wilson or Aloun Asamba would ever be made fun of as Portia has. Their public behaviour have not been anything like Portia's. Cartoons are cartoons. Even now Eddie Seaga, who I do not care for as a leader, is being parodied in the same and even worse terms as Portia. Is he not somebody's pickney, father, husband too? Is he not a Jamaican and a human being too? How come oonu cant defend him with the same vigor? What about the Most Honourable with his BIG PENSION BAG, as depicted by the paper repeatedly?

Exile, I always enjoy your well reasoned arguments, even when I disagree with them. However, I think this time you are showing more emotion than reason. I decided to poke fun just to lift the heaviness. I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was intended....good fun! By the way, XXL, Medium, Large, polkadot, mesh......what is your preference of green drawz? You want green merina too?

Have a great day!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

May I suggest:

Comment

yo accept VISA?

a want camouflage one fi Moe to
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

You keep the draws...just send the money...mek mi get big ting fi buss...only one ting J'can understand.
        Westman, you have completely missed the point of the discussion and how it evolved....coming on and reading posts sometimes don't give the full picture. I agree to disagree with you and no love lost...don't sweat the small stuff.

Comment

Go whe wit yu chi-chi man ting bway!!! We don't do dem ting roun' here!!!

Comment

Working...
          X