Clear All

• Unreported World Documentary on Jamaica Garrisons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTrHQnva-h8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb8d9qk49nY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb8d9qk49nY

part 3 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-9mrt78us
    “Pele should go back to the museum,” Maradona

I'll watch them when I get home this evening.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

These videos are so fraught with inaccuracies yuh wonder where truth starts and lies end. It's a pity because the truth is worth seeing, if only you could be convinced that it was really the truth.

Essentially, the point remains the same - there are poverty-stricken garrisons and our police sometimes act like the very murderers they say they are trying to find.

Andrew Holness is one of the few MPs who has always spoken up against shady police shootings in his constituency. I respect him for that. I don't think it will change now that he is in govt. I wish others will talk plain when it is clear that our police have done wrong. It's not difficult to see. In one of these clips, a policeman was picking up shells. Where was the crime scene unit and dem boasy vehicle?

Time for a change. If is Bruce going to give us back our human rights, then about ra s s time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        These videos are so fraught with inaccuracies yuh wonder where truth starts and lies end. It's a pity because the truth is worth seeing, if only you could be convinced that it was really the truth.

Essentially, the point remains the same - there are poverty-stricken garrisons and our police sometimes act like the very murderers they say they are trying to find.

Andrew Holness is one of the few MPs who has always spoken up against shady police shootings in his constituency. I respect him for that. I don't think it will change now that he is in govt. I wish others will talk plain when it is clear that our police have done wrong. It's not difficult to see. In one of these clips, a policeman was picking up shells. Where was the crime scene unit and dem boasy vehicle?

Time for a change. If is Bruce going to give us back our human rights, then about ra s s time!

is the first me hear yu talk something from yu heart,sound unbias---mek sense!

Comment

reading and comprehension are overrated.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How yuh so sensitive boss? Sometime we get uptight when foreigners look at our problems through a different lenses. The report discusses issues that are well known to all of us, and are no secret. Political links with gangs & police who are out of control.

Mi watch dem tings wid an open mind.
            Last edited by Hortical; September 20, 2007, 07:08 PM.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Aren't you too old to be watching Youtube?

Comment

cavemen i tell you, if man&man don't know how powerful youtube is, it goes to show how prehistoric their mindsets are!
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

LEAVE BRITNEY ALLLLOOOOONE!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ha poor jamrock....... poor jam rock .... they just keep yopu all down

Comment

Insensitive?!?! What on earth are you talking about? What exactly did I say that can be deemed insensitive?

And do you think I have a problem when foreigners report on local issues? What is wrong with me suggesting that they get their facts right while doing so??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

which facts are incorrect?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Without going thru the clips again, and I only viewed one - the abandoned govt. apartment is not abandoned. Can't recall the other error I saw. Let me take a look again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X