Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look pan Portia in har orange draws

... wid flip flops to match.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Funny! But wi cyaan see what Bruce a wear? Observer wouldn't show it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why ALWAYS the DISRESPECT to a Jamaican woman??? Bricktop you have serious issues!!!
        I am sorry, protraying the ex-PM as a skettel is just not good enough. To come on this forum lauding and extrapolating down to underwear exemplifies your lumpen thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          Why ALWAYS the DISRESPECT to a Jamaican woman??? Bricktop you have serious issues!!!
          I am sorry, protraying the ex-PM as a skettel is just not good enough. To come on this forum lauding and extrapolating down to underwear exemplifies your lumpen thoughts.
          But see mi dying trial? Yuh waan see me disrespect American woman too? Mi nuh partial yuh know

Comment

yeah this one tasteless now...funny...but tasteless!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don't hold back, Bricktop. Go ahead and disrepect all the women of the world!

Yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

look like a "onesie"...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I didn't mind the first one some months aback, but I think the Observer is trying to make it stick, and that is wrong. Portia is far from being a skettel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post

Some of unuh too tight under the collar or something. Unuh need fi lighten up. Public officials have always been made fun of ... nuh bother seek nuh sympathy bout disrespect to Jamaican women. It getting tired now.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I didn't mind the first one some months aback, but I think the Observer is trying to make it stick, and that is wrong. Portia is far from being a skettel!
                      Is this an example of flip flop?

"Funny! But wi cyaan see what Bruce a wear? Observer wouldn't show it."

Apparently unuh didn't hear her on Sunday.

Comment

Don't hold back, Bricktop. Go ahead and disrepect all the women of the world!

Yay!

Comment

And I didn't think that behaviour was skettelish.

Worry yuhself bout flip-flop, Lazie. In fact, knock yuhself out, Label King!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And I didn't think that behaviour was skettelish.

Worry yuhself bout flip-flop, Lazie. In fact, knock yuhself out, Label King!
                            You came out indicating it was funny, but as soon as Exile came with his stiff upper lip yuh waan change yuh tune.

The cartoon is giving a message based on some action by Portia. Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Portia wearing the flip-flops was funny. And that's why I said we can't see what Bruce is wearing. It would have been funnier if Observer went out of its way to have Bruce in some other type of footwear.

But think any thing yuh like.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X