Bruce and the free education thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce and the free education thing

Some man a talk like a last week Bruce promised free education.
    This is nothing new from Bruce, in case we forget it was on the JLP and PNP 2002 platforms and all Bruce did was delivered, reckless or not, one promise and didn't deliver and one did so we kill the man who did?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

How about the delivering on
    shrinking the cabinet?

Comment

can you tell me where he said he would have a smaller cabinet?
      anywhere?

Does smaller government means smaller cabinet? all now I can't get an answer from unnu pon dis.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The promise for free whatever (education or tuition) was not the reckless part. Try and figure it out for yourself. The spoonfeeding dun!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Every journalist in the country thinks he changed his mind (flip-flopped) on this, but not you and Lazie.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it nuh matter. Unnu say how it did a go cost choas in the schools the monday and that never materialise.

It is a fact and the schools had to deal with it sometime, deal with it now, tuff.

Comment

so can these Journalist show me where he said smaller cabinet?

I don't buy it so easily, as no them one say "PJ naw live under no JLP government" when in my opinion all he meant was the JLP would never win again in his lifetime.

Which one of the journalist explained that?

Comment

Brucie trained you well;
                we are now playing the semantics game. Yuh nuh shame Sass?

Comment

what you talking about? My only concern is that he get rid of those numerous highly paid consultants that the PNP had that was on the government payroll.

Comment

Unnu?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Every journalist in the country thinks he changed his mind (flip-flopped) on this, but not you and Lazie.
                      See, here you would call me a liar. I will point out you have it twisted. Jokers claim it was an election promise ... SO WHAT IF HE CHANGED HIS MIND.

There is work to do, mess to clean up, whats the big fuss?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

even if it means corporation paying the new
                        one's salary. Thanks sass.

Comment

?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He had mentioned it time and time again. I never said it was in the manifesto, even though there are words suggesting same in the manifesto.

Again, it's not a big deal for me. Continue this discussion with those who are really bothered by it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X