Imagine, news reports indicated that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine, news reports indicated that

2 computers were stolen from the Ministry of National Security and that alot of papers were being shredded ... and all now it nuh discuss round yah? Yet people a create excitment over Webhy's secondment? Ask questions yes .... but this is being blown out of proportion now.

hehehe .... amazing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What's to discuss? Is the police investigating the theft? Is the shredding of documents something strange?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      What's to discuss? Is the police investigating the theft? Is the shredding of documents something strange?
      Whats to discuss? Lets see, 2 JDF soldiers are always on duty, what that tell yuh say?

No, its nothing strange. Ask anybody that worked at Arthur Andersen.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I guess the shredding thing missed you on your Internet. There was a big article about it. I suggest you do a search and find out for yourself before you start something that ain't there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I guess the shredding thing missed you on your Internet. There was a big article about it. I suggest you do a search and find out for yourself before you start something that ain't there.
          Mi see wid yuh. Some can only see that its wrong when its the JLP. Why mi nuh surprised. If I'm supposed to be doing the country's business, why should I be shredding papers regarding the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Mi see wid yuh. Some can only see that its wrong when its the JLP. Why mi nuh surprised. If I'm supposed to be doing the country's business, why should I be shredding papers regarding the country?
            Who told you any or all the papers being shredded had to do with the business of the country? ...or, if there was any infomation on the computers that would mean personal distress...in relationships...or, discussions of future direction(s)...and or movement(s), even firing of of career civil servants...or...whatever?

...or, just stuff of a private nature that the shredders did not want others to see?

...btw - who says the computer thief was not taking it home to use...or, was taking it as a gift? ...in other words just a damn tief?

Question: Who used...or, who were the users of those computers?
            What were they used for in there official capacity (capacities)?
            What matters of importance to operation of the government was stored on them?

Oh Lord!
            Sickko please do not come on saying I gave some definitive statement on why there was shredding and or why the computers were stolen? Please? Please? Please?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

anything beut definitive....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Do yuh homework before yuh chat crap and look foolish.

Oops...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do yuh homework before yuh chat crap and look foolish.

Oops...
                  This was a pathetic response to who? Gamma or Lazie or Karl? You people seem to think when unuh fling a hissy fit it scare anybody. But as mi say, some a unuh only see what is wrong when the JLP is involved. Then unuh expect people fi tek unuh serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Who told you any or all the papers being shredded had to do with the business of the country? ...or, if there was any infomation on the computers that would mean personal distress...in relationships...or, discussions of future direction(s)...and or movement(s), even firing of of career civil servants...or...whatever?

...or, just stuff of a private nature that the shredders did not want others to see?

...btw - who says the computer thief was not taking it home to use...or, was taking it as a gift? ...in other words just a damn tief?

Question: Who used...or, who were the users of those computers?
                    What were they used for in there official capacity (capacities)?
                    What matters of importance to operation of the government was stored on them?

Oh Lord!
                    Sickko please do not come on saying I gave some definitive statement on why there was shredding and or why the computers were stolen? Please? Please? Please?
                    It is Cabinet documents that are normally shredded. However, there are allegations that ministerial docs were destroyed in this case as well.

Danhai safe now. lol

Comment

Lazie you started a thread and I am sure that at least two people responded!
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                        Lazie you started a thread and I am sure that at least two people responded!
                        ... but everybody get ethical all of a sudden bout Webhy's appointment? Talk bout creatures of the night.

Comment

Working...
                        X