I once asked on this board; the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I once asked on this board; the

existence of African aristocracy. To this day none of the brilliant minds attempted to enlighten the less skilled in mind (as myself) on this subject matter. I guess I will have to wnder this wilderness alone.

What country?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Doesn't matter. When I ask of European or Asian aristocracy, no one ask what country. Give you credit though for boldly coming forward. What's that saying: "where angels fear to....................."

Comment

walk good!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Does this mean you simply
          don't have an answer?

Comment

Answer to what?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

the existence of African
              aristocracy.

Comment

The answer is......

YES
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

it means that, as you say, you have to walk alone ...so.... walk good!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

care to elaborate?

Comment

Laugh&roll: my answer would have be around 12 or so...

Comment

and you understand that Africa is not one country but a continent encompassing 54 sovereign nations, some very diverse from the other.

For example what pertains in north Africa in say Algeria or Morocco cant be the same in sub Saharan Africa like Namibia etc.
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Is European and Asian aristocracy
                          concentrated in one area?

Comment

I hear there is a website called google that you can use to research all these things.

Comment

Ah come on, no time for
                              cop out with the google exit strategy. Let's talk about this african aristocracy. Did they have enormous wealth, did their rule span kingdoms?
                              Give me your thoughts on the above.

Comment

Working...
                              X