'Remove Wehby, Grace conflict'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie let Willi, Gamma, Comment
    and other labourites handle this one. Does conflict of interest take on different meaning for different political parties? Maybe I should ask you what is conflict of interest. It's okay don't tell me. Next your labourite friend Tilla delete my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      and other labourites handle this one. Does conflict of interest take on different meaning for different political parties? Maybe I should ask you what is conflict of interest. It's okay don't tell me. Next your labourite friend Tilla delete my post.
      Jawge: I take issue with you here. Tilla may or may not support the JLP, but as do all the Moderators here we do not allow out personal biases to affect the right of all to state views.

Tilla would never even dream of deleting your post unless it runs afoul of the "forum rules"!
      Cho man, mi nuh yuh betta dan dat!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You and your comedic posts were truely missed. If you don't see that there is a difference between the 2 yuh right. Maybe Gamma and Willi dem have the patience fi tek yuh by the hand and teach yuh.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay one last try:
          OJ is being charged with robbery, would you say he is not guilty because he didn't use a gun to take other people's possesion? Amazing, PNP simply slept at the wheel. How else can Sept.3 be explained.

Comment

Okay one last try:
            OJ is being charged with robbery, would you say he is not guilty because he didn't use a gun to take other people's possesion? Amazing, PNP simply slept at the wheel. How else can Sept.3 be explained.
            Yuh all over the place playing hopscotch as usual. How you tie Trafigura and Don Webhy's appointment? The other day you said you saw yuhself in Portia (Bricktop ... stay out of it ..) I think yuh may be onto something. As mi say, Willi and Gamma can lead yuh.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Again Lazie: What is
              conflict of interest? Do me a favour; go and consult (email) the senior labourites and come back.Right now you aren't doing to well and you need major help (not that this is new).

Comment

Again Lazie: What is
                conflict of interest? Do me a favour; go and consult (email) the senior labourites and come back.Right now you aren't doing to well and you need major help (not that this is new).
                thats what I find humourous about you. You always seem to think you've made a point. But then, I guess we'd get the same response from Portia.

Comment

not a labourite...sorry.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    not a labourite...sorry.
                    Where were you? If yuh defend what is right .... you're a labourite.

Comment

Great, forget the labels, explain
                      to lazie that conflict of interest is not restricted to one party. Thanks.

Comment

my answer?...."yes" is the opposite of "no"? youget to answer not me! yuh beating up your gums about the appointment and i ask a straightforward question and the answer is my answer? WHAT?!!!

what i would have liked is a yes or no answer to my question.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

YOU explain to him.....'bout yuh a delegate responsibility!!! who is you?

Comment

Great, forget the labels, explain
                            to lazie that conflict of interest is not restricted to one party. Thanks.
                            Nobody needs to explain that to me. You in your wisdom or lack thereof is making a comparison between Don Webhy's appointment and Trafigura. Stop play hopscotch or yuh a wait fi smady bail yuh out.

Comment

not a JLP apologist.

Comment

klan? that would be you karl. i don't defend one party blindly. can you say the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X