Queen Holness again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Holness again !

“I have never heard of anything like that in all my years in this parliament. I don’t know of any provisions in the Standing Orders that give the Speaker that authority,” said the six-term MP.

“The Speaker is usurping her authority, to the detriment of the country’s business,” Jackson argued, charging that “the Speaker needs to be reined in”.

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...ittee-meetings

Cant help herself, imagine the rest of the party. By the time it done , every JLP M.P under investigation by the I.C , currently 16 % of the JLP is under investigation, to me that number is too high. This article is from the gleaner so it must be credible , or it nuh credible because it a lick out against the green queen ?
    Last edited by Sir X; July 11, 2024, 05:57 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X