So there is no illicit 6 after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there is no illicit 6 after all

After X, NIA, Golding and their friends wake up everyday about naming the 6. No it turns out only two are under investigation and it said by the IC that they will finish with the PM shortly. They investigate based on rumours and people making statement to the IC. I wonder who made the reports?

As mi tell you stop falla romours and wait until you get answer from credible source. Golding and company should be ashamed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

A X you really a talk to? X gets his news from Wayne Lonesome stop waste your time.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Now 8 parliamentarians but no updates. The IC is not a very competent organization.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The spin , now the IC is not competent , from no illicit 6 after all...lol. Unnuh talk too soon ,friggin clowns you wish it was true huh, tell di tiefing P.M fi declare his a$$$$$$$$$$$etS.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The fact is anything I post comes from credible source as this in the Gleaner and NNN and later clarified in a Memo by the IC. However they clearly state that they can't control people like you who try to make mischief but accusing people. How else can you describe the work that they are doing knowing they haven't looked into most of the filing?

Comment

The fact is you are a fool, you just stated the newspaper is incompetent , now they are credible, source ?. Make it make sense clown. They parrotted your wished upon talking points of " no 6" , which made you and your sidetrick opps kick jump for joy with exclamation , only to retract when they said 8.

It seems when you clowns hear what you want to hear , its credible and when its not all hell breaks loose. If you could you would send the cops to lock me up. Remind you of a P. M you know ?.

You are not credible like the newspaper, or just as incompetent , i chose to use rhe term clown.
            Last edited by Sir X; July 11, 2024, 10:19 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah continue get your news from Rattigan, Wayne Lonesome and others who have to take down their post and run after defaming people.

Comment

Lonesome better than the entire JLP propoganda machine and dem nuh tek down nutting !

https://www.youtube.com/live/_hh_8e7...liKF6mEYQbMaEQ

Comment

That tell everything about you. LOL!!! no wonder you are a propaganda machine.

Comment

Working...
                  X