RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the JLP want those 2 ballot boxes counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't the JLP want those 2 ballot boxes counted?

They stole the 1983 elections and are clearly not satisfied. How on God's green earth can they want to discard the votes of any of our people, particularly those who are not dead?!?

It is a criminal act to even suggest that those boxes should not be counted. If I were the judge I would be suspicious of such a desire and tell them to go to hell before I find something to charge them for.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Why the JLP does nto want those boxes counted?
    dem nuh waan lose!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They stole the 1983 elections and are clearly not satisfied. How on God's green earth can they want to discard the votes of any of our people, particularly those who are not dead?!?

It is a criminal act to even suggest that those boxes should not be counted. If I were the judge I would be suspicious of such a desire and tell them to go to hell before I find something to charge them for.
      Wishful thinking.. you need a certain temperment and a modicum of objectivity to be a Judge... you would have been exposed a long time ago.

Comment

Do you think the contents of those ballot boxes should be counted, Maudib?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do you think the contents of those ballot boxes should be counted, Maudib?
          Certainly, once chain of possession can be confirmed and contamination possibility removed.

Comment

Thanks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

because dem already win the seat without the two boxes and there are more than 36 ballots in the box
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Okay! Makes sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X