Is there no grace in Portia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there no grace in Portia?

Her behaviour yesterday at the confrence was as appalling as it was shocking. She behaves more and more like a rabid dog. She needs to be put down!

In your opinion. I like her fire and passion. If it reminds people like you of Coronation Market (as if you've ever been there), so be it. Coronation Market is Jamaica itself, with real passionate people who can relate to Ms. P.

Meanwhile, the PNP will be watching every move you all make.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Thats what they're there for, hence my scoffing at this argument of a unity gov't.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unity govt never stood a chance. Unnu want di job so badly, spending hundreds of millions to get it, now go out there and do your job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unity govt never stood a chance. Unnu want di job so badly, spending hundreds of millions to get it, now go out there and do your job!
          Yuh sound bitter. Your people couldn't do jack, as Bruce said, "who love dance can guh work inna nightclub and mek serious people run the country."
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In your opinion. I like her fire and passion. If it reminds people like you of Coronation Market (as if you've ever been there), so be it. Coronation Market is Jamaica itself, with real passionate people who can relate to Ms. P.

The standards that obtain in the Coronation Market are not standards that ANYONE in Jamaica aspires to Mosiah. You are therefore being disingenuous in your assessment and haughty and contemptuous in your outlook of the poor Jamaicans suffering in these markets. You ascribe to them very low standards through your elitist gaze. I see you and your like and I know you and your like. You seek to reward mediocrity, and fool the ignorant and helpless into believing that it is greatness. You mean Jamaica and Jamaicans no good.

Comment

Bitter or not, it's going to be fun watching this circus. Audley Shaw - yeah right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Blah blah blah.

The Coronation reference was made only because I know that is what your ilk like to compare her to. I actually don't see her in that manner at all. She talks with passion and she keeps the audience awake, forcing them to listen to her every word.

How dare you try to spin your prejudice on me! Bout Portia being some rabid dog! You are the one who is trying to insult not just Portia, but at least half of the country's electorate.

Get used to her yelping!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bitter or not, it's going to be fun watching this circus. Audley Shaw - yeah right!
                  Whats the problem you unthinking people have with Audley Shaw? The man did a good job as Opposition Spokesman on Finance, a damn good job as head of the PAC, his last 2 presentations to Parliament during the budget debate got great reviews, even from those that are now questioning him (Ralston Hyman comes to mind), he did better than Omar in the debate although those of you who do not understand the concept of economic growth claim otherwise.

I think of ALL the cabinet ministers, Shaw and Derrick Smith both have a greater understanding of their portfolios. The business sector has endorsed him, so for you and others in the PNP ... unuh cannot be taken serious. Wait fi di man dem eff up then criticize otherwise unuh won't be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Whats the problem you unthinking people have with Audley Shaw? The man did a good job as Opposition Spokesman on Finance, a damn good job as head of the PAC, his last 2 presentations to Parliament during the budget debate got great reviews, even from those that are now questioning him (Ralston Hyman comes to mind), he did better than Omar in the debate although those of you who do not understand the concept of economic growth claim otherwise.

I think of ALL the cabinet ministers, Shaw and Derrick Smith both have a greater understanding of their portfolios. The business sector has endorsed him, so for you and others in the PNP ... unuh cannot be taken serious. Wait fi di man dem eff up then criticize otherwise unuh won't be taken seriously.
                    Yet Bruce still saw the need to give him those assistants.

Not heard many people endorsing Shaw, but I don't know what you get on your Internet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Blah blah blah.

The Coronation reference was made only because I know that is what your ilk like to compare her to. I actually don't see her in that manner at all. She talks with passion and she keeps the audience awake, forcing them to listen to her every word.

How dare you try to spin your prejudice on me! Bout Portia being some rabid dog! You are the one who is trying to insult not just Portia, but at least half of the country's electorate.

Get used to her yelping!
                      It is you who made the reference. It is you who are contemptuous of the people and ascribe no hope or standard to them(rather like Omar 'irredeemable' Davis). It is you who is the hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
                        Her behaviour yesterday at the confrence was as appalling as it was shocking. She behaves more and more like a rabid dog. She needs to be put down!
                        Who is worse!
                        Portia who acts as she does or you who call for her murder/execution!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No, you are. Yes, too! No, I'm not, you are.

You win!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yet Bruce still saw the need to give him those assistants.

Not heard many people endorsing Shaw, but I don't know what you get on your Internet.
                            Well, I for one stopped taking you people seriously when it comes to certain issues. Assasin posted an article over the weekend. READ IT!

The JLP manifesto (as Jeff called it Idiotic manifesto) has indicated what the JLP intend to do. The Ministry has been renamed Ministry of Finance and Public Service. Nelson is there to deal with MOU issues, the other 2 have to work on reducing the deficit the people unuh defending ran up, reduce the national debt, go out and find low cost funding for projects so their plans can start rolling.

Mi tell unuh all the while, when thinking people talk unthinking people need fi stop making a mockery of themselves and just listen.

Comment

Omar dealt with MOU issues and with some success. What, that was too much work for Audley to take on while he study for his CAPE exam in economics?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X