I like this Golding PNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this Golding PNP

He reminds me of Andrew Holness when he first ran for P.M. Full of so much promise. I like his steel on anti corruption, i would vote for this Golding PNP party. Not worried about his business acumen . He was /is an investment banker, he is a lawyer. He laid the foundation for the chinese investment into our infrastructure which the JLP continued. The JLP is a party for itself , when yuh ear labarite a bawl say , dem a rob and naah share like the PNP did, yuh know it done. The thing is I believe Golding is going to be a champion of anticorruption. He has no choice , because if the PNP wins, the first order of business is to unleash the DPP on the JLP crimes against the Jamaican population , all those IC reports will be prosecuted after he gives them independent powers to do just that. The DPP and IC must be seperated . Just like here in the states where you have state prosecution contrary to federal prosecution. They balance each other. The kicker is , his party M.Ps or cabinet members will be under the same microscope. All the better for Jamaica.

Llewellyn is no longer DPP, insists Golding

Opposition Leader Mark Golding insisted Friday that the post of Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) is vacant and urged the Services Commission to move swiftly in recommending someone to act in the position.

Golding was speaking at a press conference at the People’s National Party headquarters in Kingston following the Supreme Court’s ruling that the second extension of DPP Paula Llewellyn’s tenure in office is unconstitutional.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/2024...sists-golding/

Court rules second extension of DPP’s tenure unconstitutional

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/2024...onstitutional/
    Last edited by Sir X; April 19, 2024, 04:48 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X