Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy OJ them finally find a way to

put you away eeh?

Heh heh. I bet him get bout 5 consecutive 10 year sentences for this one.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

I really hope he does get his just rewards. In my view, there is not the smallest doubt that OJ hacked those people to death. He has remained pompous about it, even refusing to pay them a cent after being found guilty in a civil court.

I would like to see spend the rest of his life in prison.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the sentence gwine look like a murder conviction any how dem find him guilty!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OJ is a mad arse man. I wonder what illegal pharmaceutical stuff ws talking in him head at the time
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

more importantly...this morning the tabloid magazine TMZ had a recording of the incident!!!! it was played on TV (the audio).......

i don't believe this is a simple matter of an irate oj trying to get back hs stuff....it all seems so orchestrated.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am surprised that he has been able to stay out of serious trouble for so long with so many wealthy people hating his guts and convinced he got away with murder.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Do you think he got away with murder?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yep! indeed.

OJ appeared to be framed on this one. Also, the way the media is pushing this--they clearly want his scalp.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mosiah. The JFJ will dis-own you!!! Where were you during the trial.....not the US? There are many more guilty people who should be in prison before OJ...

Comment

I was in the US when he was tried. I can remember exactly where I was, it was that dramatic.

Yes, I know, Exile. And all the institutionalised racism in the USA and all that, but he should have paid for his crime too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes I do think he got away with murder , but I also think that questioning police evidence collected by a racist detective who is on record saying he
                      beat and turtured black suspects in the past is not as ridiculous a defense as the media suggested that it was.

I always thought OJ was guilty mainly because he was a serial wife-beater and abuser for years before the actual crime.

Comment

how's 35 million? isn't that the award n the civil trial? the book is selling well i hear 100,000 pre-sold?!! and the browns haven't bought any! is suh the goldman family big?

Comment

For me, it is not so much about the court trial but reality. Anything can cause cases to be thrown out. I saw enuff in that trial and outside of that trial to know that he was guilty.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reasonable doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            I really hope he does get his just rewards. In my view, there is not the smallest doubt that OJ hacked those people to death. He has remained pompous about it, even refusing to pay them a cent after being found guilty in a civil court.

I would like to see spend the rest of his life in prison.

Do you really feel comfortable convicting OJ for murder beyond reasonable doubt when the police admitting that took a blood sample from him, drove past the location where the the blood sample should have been dropped off and took it to the crime scene?

Do you feel comfortable convicting OJ for murder beyond reasonable doubt when the lab could not account for every CC of blood that was in the sample?

Do you remember how the lab tech was too sick to come to court to be questioned by the dream team but he was willing to give a recorded video deposition.

OJ may have been at that crime scene but I would not have convicted him because I believe that the Police gave themselve the opportunity to plant evidence at the scene and you cannot break the law in order to enforce it. I see reasonable doubt.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

we saw more of the "evidence" than the jury did...allegedly.

Comment

Working...
                              X