RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the colors of the Jamaican flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the colors of the Jamaican flag?

Imagine a reporter went to work and late in the day was given the marching order to go and cover a PNP protest. Only to be told that he needs to leave in his green shirt? As for the young lady from RJR that was threatened with rape. Damn. ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Wow , bun dem out,dutty tribalist, it would have been nice if you updated us on the Warrington affairs, or is it exclusive to PNPites , sad I had to ask , your questioning or presentation with condemnation would seem to be unbiased.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Wow , bun dem out,dutty tribalist, it would have been nice if you updated us on the Warrington affairs, or is it exclusive to PNPites , sad I had to ask , your questioning or presentation with condemnation would seem to be unbiased.
      Warmington threatened to rape anyone? Guh hold a seat. You hypocrites are really quick to draw for the what about tactic.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will sit down , so because he didn't threaten rape ,it's O.K to disparage others in the most derogatory way as long as you are a PNP supporter. I sit and await your tribal response.
        Last edited by Sir X; May 9, 2023, 05:33 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          I will sit down , so because he didn't threaten rape ,it's O.K to disparage others in the most derogatory way as long as you are a PNP supporter. I sit and await your tribal response.
          Address the fact that one of your comrades threatened to rape the journalist. Stop tip toeing around the issue.

Comment

Not into the comrade thing clown, and I did , I called them " dutty tribalist" . Naturally you would miss that,and why do I have to address an odorous issue before you do ,are you really a tribalist.

Comment

Working...
            X