this jim brown fella!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this jim brown fella!!!

Jamaica may return to those days in the 1980's with jlp in power ... just saw this clip on you tube .. look seaga at the man funeral . I see the CIA gave the Seaga money and he bought guns fuh his supporters and castro help out manley ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVKJ5...elated&search=
    Last edited by Naminirt; September 15, 2007, 06:58 PM.

"Cockroach no business inna fowl business". Go and find out why 20 MPs not going back to run and why yu PM spend !50M on a house..

Comment

Rhatid

What a slapup!!!

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        "Cockroach no business inna fowl business". Go and find out why 20 MPs not going back to run and why yu PM spend !50M on a house..
        Well him nuh buy gun fi people fi shoot up the place ent

Comment

oil dollars a run! ...bad!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Quit while U are ahead.

Comment

doh worry karl you all get 40 million in the last 2 years when ja gat mash down by storm so give thanks ...

Ok as i was saying seaga give him supporter gun and have u and wille run away from yard

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                doh worry karl you all get 40 million in the last 2 years when ja gat mash down by storm so give thanks ...

Ok as i was saying seaga give him supporter gun and have u and wille run away from yard
                Ooooh we always find a way to get ours outside of hurricane assistance...or any other such assistance!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks,

Now mine yuh own business.

Comment

Willi are you ashamed of jim brown or is he yah hero ?

Comment

I hold no brief for criminals.

No hero to me.

Comment

now nuh say that in Jamaica when yuh go back cause seaga say him was a good man...

Comment

Dont care what the world say!

Study what Willi say and dont follow anything else, or you will get a wrong idea of my views. OK?

Comment

Working...
                          X