No announcement yet.

Long Mountain development a disgrace, says Mayor McKenzie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben, yu talking to the wrong person. I would never advocate for any 'development' that is not sustainable that seeks to destroy the very little natural environment we have unlike you, I can separate the issues. I have no 'peeps', do not depend on political largesse or favours, not a member of any political party, don't plan to soon. I make my decisions based on what I see or know and I stand by them.

Comment

Yeah,

Exile you are Mr Environment, so I have to back you there.

You sure yuh surname is not Espeut? LoL

Comment

Mi betta looking than that.

Comment

Hahahahahaha.

Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            Ben, yu talking to the wrong person. I would never advocate for any 'development' that is not sustainable that seeks to destroy the very little natural environment we have unlike you, I can separate the issues. I have no 'peeps', do not depend on political largesse or favours, not a member of any political party, don't plan to soon. I make my decisions based on what I see or know and I stand by them.
            And you apparantly cannot identify the issues..

You wondered where McKenzie was all this time.. talking about too late shall be the cry.. I sensed some confusion on just which party represents corrupt, reckless, unsustainable visionless 'development'..

I hope you have been set straight.. I understand being out of the country has put you at a disadvantage..

I am at your service to provide you the 411 or 114...

Comment

No confusion on my part at all...and not out of the country too much to know....you just always jump off at the deep end all the time...why aren't you in POS this weekend? Too low down on the pecking table?

Comment

No confusion on my part at all...and not out of the country too much to know....you just always jump off at the deep end all the time...why aren't you in POS this weekend? Too low down on the pecking table?
                Not even on the pecking table.

Have to be here this weekend to manage 'Substainable Development' CEO to Govt Minister meetings.. you would be proud of me.

Comment

I am. Do your part son...not so bad being green after all....don't undertand how mi no get mi invitation yet....

Comment

I am. Do your part son...not so bad being green after all....don't undertand how mi no get mi invitation yet....
                    Early days, when we have an MOU I am sure yuh will get embossed invite..

Comment

Working...
                    X